Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yes GOAT has stricter inspections. They have 2 step authentication. Make sure the shoe is real.
Then make sure the shoe meets QC standards.

Used shoes are a different beast obviously but still has QC apply.

GOAT charges 9.5% of sale price plus $5
The total you get from that is a credit. If you choose to cash out then you lose 2.9% from PayPal.

It's not a direct payout to your PayPal like stock X.

If you're planning to sell used shoes and then buy a pair, GOAT is key. If you're selling for pure profit it's up to you to decide. Stock X you can lower your fee percentage after successful sales, but GOAT usually has higher prices. Give and take on both ends.

Hope this all helps.

Never knew that. Looks like it may be worth going the GOAT route if you want higher odds of a better condition pair.

Yes GOAT has stricter inspections. They have 2 step authentication. Make sure the shoe is real.
Then make sure the shoe meets QC standards.

Used shoes are a different beast obviously but still has QC apply.

GOAT charges 9.5% of sale price plus $5
The total you get from that is a credit. If you choose to cash out then you lose 2.9% from PayPal.

It's not a direct payout to your PayPal like stock X.

If you're planning to sell used shoes and then buy a pair, GOAT is key. If you're selling for pure profit it's up to you to decide. Stock X you can lower your fee percentage after successful sales, but GOAT usually has higher prices. Give and take on both ends.

Hope this all helps.
It does...Very insightful. Thanks

It does...Very insightful. Thanks

Also, I received a pair of shoes from them about 2 weeks ago, OW 90s, and everything was perfect except it was missing the off white branded tissue paper. Had the regular paper but no OW paper. I didn't care too much but let them know about it and they offered to refund the purchase in GOAT credit or give me a $15 credit for future purchase.

I'm thinking about selling my second pair. I see that prices are dipping and I wanna use the money to buy some other shoes I've wanted since last year. Idk if I should wait it out or not. I really want those shoes though :lol: .

Just spoke to a very good friend of mine who owns a store in cleveland (begins with a X) said there is tons coming this week and Nike is floodIng the market.
Has that store ever received off whites in the past, or is this the first pair they are getting?

stores that wouldn't get them usually are getting them. Looks like they built the hype now cashing in. Only makes sense

Expecting an L tonight. My pair should be delivered today. I was one of the guys that copped the woman's AM98 (somehow) . spoke to nike via chat to cnc my order and they said many times I'm getting the OW1. Decided to play it out see what happems. This haopened to another guy and he just got his pair. It was the AM98 not the OW1.... Lol I guess ill see tonight.

Just sold my pair at Stockx, i was going to hold it for a while but I really want that Sean Wotherspoons, getting a couple of hundreds back on top of that makes it a no brainer for me.

Expecting an L tonight. My pair should be delivered today. I was one of the guys that copped the woman's AM98 (somehow) . spoke to nike via chat to cnc my order and they said many times I'm getting the OW1. Decided to play it out see what happems. This haopened to another guy and he just got his pair. It was the AM98 not the OW1.... Lol I guess ill see tonight.

please keep us updated .. praying for you lol

At one point I really thought these being at $800 was impossible, man was I wrong. Looks like most of the main sizes are hovering around 800ish to 900ish. Only Size 8-9 are trying to hold on as long as they can at 1k lol but those sizes are on thin ice...they're a couple dollars from dropping right under 1k and following the rest.

At one point I really thought these being at $800 was impossible, man was I wrong. Looks like most of the main sizes are hovering around 800ish to 900ish. Only Size 8-9 are trying to hold on as long as they can at 1k lol but those sizes are on thin ice...they're a couple dollars from dropping right under 1k and following the rest.

Lol that’s the range I’m waiting for, **** is infruritating. I just want to make my purchase and be done with it.

stores that wouldn't get them usually are getting them. Looks like they built the hype now cashing in. Only makes sense
such as :lol:

stores with these type releases don't get much stock and its not like footlocker, shoe palace and all them are getting them.

its very few stores in select cities

Anyone see this yet? So I'm guessing all in store releases from here on out? No SNKRS?

unc.png

Back
Top Bottom