Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I got my pair in from Nike.com and the blue laces were already unwrapped and the printing on one lace is completely messed up. They missed so bad that the plastic aglet was half melted.
IMG_4089.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG
o_O

Here’s my pair from the surprise drop. Seems like Nike always finds a way to get me the best quality sneakers.
65598DA3-D1E7-4D8A-A93C-FD545A39DD32.jpeg

Won’t be too noticeable on foot but still a bummer. It will just make it easier for me wear and enjoy I suppose.
98B29CD0-74E4-434E-BBDC-C59BF2203289.jpeg

Dealt with not being able to re-route because of that many times. I went into the My Choice preferences and added my name the way it appears on that particular shipping label to my UPS list of names so in the future I could have the option to have it held at an Access Point. Also, you can go in and set it up to have all your future packages get shipped straight to the access point of your choice. That way if the label is screwed up, it will automatically get re-routed without you having to do it every single time for each package.

I did this also.. I actually went and put my phone number in there in hopes of catching it in the future lol. Something about SNKRS orders that they do that phone number thing and mess with my choice; not all of them but I have had it happen like 2 times.

I’m thinking about buying a pair for resale if if they drop to $850 in my size. This may be a stupide question or 1 that was asked earlier (too lazy to look through comments) but do these run the same as ever other Jordan 1? Thanks.

I did this also.. I actually went and put my phone number in there in hopes of catching it in the future lol. Something about SNKRS orders that they do that phone number thing and mess with my choice; not all of them but I have had it happen like 2 times.
Yup. Did the same!

I’m thinking about buying a pair for resale if if they drop to $850 in my size. This may be a stupide question or 1 that was asked earlier (too lazy to look through comments) but do these run the same as ever other Jordan 1? Thanks.
I didn't try mine on before selling, but I'd imagine they would.

I’m not buying flooding the market at all.

I can believe it. Theyre kinda doing this by releasing more colorways of the pre-exisitng colors. By the end of this year, we will have:

-3 Jordan 1s
-4 Prestos
-4 Blazers
-3 Vapormaxes
-3 Air Max 90s

If Nike wanted to keep this collection limited, they wouldnt be doing additional colorways. Especially so soon after the original drop. It hasnt even been 6 months yet.

The real question is...Is StockX accepting the flaws in boxes and shoes or missing laces?

If not, StockX may be the place to buy since they would come with everything and un-damaged box....thus driving cost back up.

I know my pair better have all the damn shoe laces.. paying hiked up resell. lol

I got my pair in from Nike.com and the blue laces were already unwrapped and the printing on one lace is completely messed up. They missed so bad that the plastic aglet was half melted.
IMG_4089.JPG
IMG_4090.JPG

I just talked to Nike and got a 15% off code for the messed up shoe laces they gave me.

The real question is...Is StockX accepting the flaws in boxes and shoes or missing laces?

If not, StockX may be the place to buy since they would come with everything and un-damaged box....thus driving cost back up.

GOAT already has this standard.

StockX has been known to pass shoes without all extra laces and accessories and give a bogus excuse for it.

See previous off white releases and ppl who got got on StockX purchases and received bogus emails.

They make a point to mention boxes must be undamaged, but extras that come with the shoes aren't deal breakers for them.

GOAT already has this standard.

StockX has been known to pass shoes without all extra laces and accessories and give a bogus excuse for it.

See previous off white releases and ppl who got got on StockX purchases and received bogus emails.

My experience buying from both GOAT and Stockx is that my pairs from GOAT are 9/10 it comes in flawless condition. For Stockx it's more like 6 or 7 out of 10 times its a good condition pair, I've had a few with defects, hair in insole, look tried on, etc. I have no idea why, it's either a coincidence or GOAT really does have stricter inspections?

My experience buying from both GOAT and Stockx is that my pairs from GOAT are 9/10 it comes in flawless condition. For Stockx it's more like 6 or 7 out of 10 times its a good condition pair, I've had a few with defects, hair in insole, look tried on, etc. I have no idea why, it's either a coincidence or GOAT really does have stricter inspections?
What does GOAT take in commissions from their sales?

Yes GOAT has stricter inspections. They have 2 step authentication. Make sure the shoe is real.
Then make sure the shoe meets QC standards.

Used shoes are a different beast obviously but still has QC apply.

What does GOAT take in commissions from their sales?

GOAT charges 9.5% of sale price plus $5
The total you get from that is a credit. If you choose to cash out then you lose 2.9% from PayPal.

It's not a direct payout to your PayPal like stock X.

If you're planning to sell used shoes and then buy a pair, GOAT is key. If you're selling for pure profit it's up to you to decide. Stock X you can lower your fee percentage after successful sales, but GOAT usually has higher prices. Give and take on both ends.

Hope this all helps.

Back
Top Bottom