Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Missed out on the draw but got the 1s at the event today. Really sweet in person.

If you can go to 21 to check them out please do. You can touch them and stuff there they are amazing. Didn't believe the hype until that moment

And now surprisingly having them

which event did you attend? and how did they choose who got to buy the sneakers?

which event did you attend? and how did they choose who got to buy the sneakers?

Office hours

You had to be registered for the events?
Then you fill out you 1-5 on what you like
Then they randomly select a pair for you

Tremaine Emory told me just because you list something as number 1 doesn't mean you'll get it

That's why I was super surprised to get the 1s

Office hours

You had to be registered for the events?
Then you fill out you 1-5 on what you like
Then they randomly select a pair for you

Tremaine Emory told me just because you list something as number 1 doesn't mean you'll get it

That's why I was super surprised to get the 1s

Super salty

But glad for you man. You got a gem right there. Value wise and Sneaker wise :D

:sick:
IMG_0570.PNG
IMG_0569.PNG
:smh:

Me neither If there's places that would do fcfs I'll have some people camping but I highly doubt any luc with those babes

Did anyone who booked for "Closing Party" put a guest name? Wondering if it's going to be an issue at the

I just got a spot for the closing event. Hopefully I can cop something......SOMETHING LOL

Basically, if you're a normal NYer with a regular normal job and a normal life, you're not getting anything from this collection lol.

I work but I CAN camp and post up since I make my own schedule, but I'm good lol

By closing, do you guys mean the event with sampha from 9-12?

I don't think they are doing sneakers there

Anyway it should be fun

I got into the one 4 one and I got into the closing since I wanted to see sampha perform

Back
Top Bottom