Offical: Lakers @ Sonics 1/14 7:00PM PST

Kidskillz858 wrote:

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

kobe is hoggin it. the offense is stagnant and everyone is just watching.

im counting the days for bynum's return. we're going to be hurtin for 20+ games. stupid odom.

What game are you watching? Farmarm Turiaf, DFish are all scoring.Heck even Kwame scored.Ariza has been active on D and has taking shots.

i know what game i'm watching. a selfish basketball game.

when kobe's in the game the offense is stagnant.

our 2nd unit had better ball movement and the offense was flowing. they got better and easy buckets compared to kobe's forced shots.

this is the sonics...we have tougher games ahead of us and kobe can't be doing this every game. we're gonna miss bynum on both ends.

Kidskillz858 wrote:

kobe is hoggin it. the offense is stagnant and everyone is just watching.

im counting the days for bynum's return. we're going to be hurtin for 20+ games. stupid odom.

What game are you watching? Farmarm Turiaf, DFish are all scoring.Heck even Kwame scored.Ariza has been active on D and has taking shots.

i know what game i'm watching. a selfish basketball game.

when kobe's in the game the offense is stagnant.

our 2nd unit had better ball movement and the offense was flowing. they got better and easy buckets compared to kobe's forced shots.

this is the sonics...we have tougher games ahead of us and kobe can't be doing this every game. we're gonna miss bynum on both ends.

Co-sign 100% Kobe is doing to much. Triple team and he still shooting. He has to pass but at the same time the other player need to shoot better.

KWAME AND ODOM ARE WORTHLESS!!!!! AND LUKE JUST REINFORRCES THE STEREOTYPE OF WHITE MEN CAN'T JUMP!!!

god kwame bum is sucha idiot...szcerbasoirajk has been torching the lakers all game long and he leaves him for an open 3 pointer.

I don't even understand how Kwame misses all these layups. It's like, I could shoot with my eyes closed and make more than that.

I just want this game to be over....I hurts so bad to watch this.

Does lamar play defense at all? Everytime a player drives to the hoop he just lets them by...its horrible!

Lakers are playing horrible defense. Phil should def pay Kobe with the second unit.

bad defense by both teams especially the lakers
frown.gif

Why didn't Ariza try to take it to rack with time running out? We are playing horrible basketball tonight.

OMG we are going to go 0-20 if we play like this for the next 2 months. Kobe needs to drive, STOP TAKING STUPID JUMPERS OR JUST PASS THE BALL!!!

EDIT: THIS N_ has taken
eek.gif
32 shots already
smh.gif

My god this is horrible. Reminds me of the 2004 season. No defense what so ever and on offense its all Kobe. Painful to watch. I think Sonics will get thisgame. Prove me wrong Lakers.

bynum going down gives kobe a chance to regain teh scoring title b/c obviously he wants it. 30 shots in 3 quarters u have got to be kidding me. it doesn'tmatter if u shoot 50% b/c he has only 35 pts. 35 pts on 30 shots is not good.

get your teammates involved and run the O.

this team is going to slide like last yr when injuries happen b/c kobe just ballhogs. 32 shots in 3 quarters? it ain't like his teammates are bricking.

Back
Top Bottom