Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

When: 12/30, 7:00PM PST
Where: Staples Center Los Angeles CA
TV: LA & Socal FSN West HD & FSN Prime Ticket (special courtside view of the game.No play by play commentary). National TV NBA TV HD

Alright guys the biggest game of the season is tonight @ Staples Center.Lots of hype going into this game.Celtics with the best record in league.Lakers on a 4game winning streak.Phil Jackson coming in tied & having a chance to pass Red Auerbach for all time wins.Also we're talking about an old rivalry foethat dates back to the 60's,70's,80's and of course who can forget that these two teams are the most storied NBA Franchises with these teams being#1 & #2 for the most NBA Championships.Also one last side note Boston is on a long west coast road trip and will be playing a 2nd game of a back to back.

I think this game is going to be close the whole time just like the Christmas Day against the Suns.Boston currently right now is the best defensive team in theNBA, they are #1 in three key defensive categories.Key matchups in this game will be Bynum vs. Perkins, DFish vs. Rondo.Also the "Bench Mob" led byJordan Farmar needs to step up in this game.If Sasha "The Machine" comes in and hits some big shots watch out Boston it may be game over for you guysreal soon.

If anyone has a online stream link for this game post it here in the thread for the people who need to watch the game online.

Go Lakers !

Even tho im one of the biggest lakers fan, i have a feeling that boston celtics will KILL US

^banned for blasphemy....i keed i keed

Thanks for getting the thread before beantown....cant stand them

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!!!

how are you making this post so early? the game isn't on till Sunday night and it's not even close to Sunday even counting Eastern time, I thought NTmade new rules bout premature posts

I'm pumped for this game. I just hope it's an exciting one. Let's get this one Lakers!!
pimp.gif

can't wait for tomorrow.

lakers are going to have to get the ball out of garnett's hands and not turn the ball over if they want to have a chance.

No worries guys.

Game Breakdown:

Defense: Our defense will dictate the outcome of this game!
-Bynum don't let Perkins have a good game like last time - put your damn body on him!
-LO Guards KG - KG has become permiter orientated, Odom can step out and guard him, please don't let Bynum step out and try to defend a 12-15 foot jumper.Also would like to see Kwame push KG around, he would play KG good while he was in Minny.
-Ariza on PP, Paul is the one we gotta watch for, he can slash, post, and shoot - hopefully ariza's length can disrupt that.
-Kobe vs RayRay, kobe knows how to play Ray - as long as Kobe doesn't ball watch and then Ray's on the other side of the court, then they'll be ok.
-Dfish on Rondo, now this is where Dfish must step up big time! He must disrupt rondo's passes, also I hope some traps come, rondo could be shook if thisis done at the right moment.

Offense: Run the offense properly, and easy baskets will be there!
-Bynum set your picks! Get your easy buckets, no way Perkins can out jump you!
-LO let the game come to you, limit the 3 pointers, step up and just drive, go left, we all know you have no right, just go left, finish hard or get a foul,that easy.
-Ariza Mr. Slasher himself, work that baseline and work on your next poster project.
-Kobe set the table for the team, everything will be so much easier
pimp.gif

-Dfish work rondo, make him play dfense.

Bench: the benchmob has been quiet as of late, we need a spark, hopefully they can outshine the NBA's best team tomorrow at staples.

All in all, I hope for a great game, nothing more nor less! Of course, I'm rooting for the lakers!
pimp.gif

Lakers 110
Boston 101

KidSkillz i had a lil 3 game winning streakgoing on with my last three laker game threads, your messin it up yo.
laugh.gif

Its all good though bro.
pimp.gif

Lets go Lakers...man o' man, if we pull this game out, we will be receiving some top notch HYPE on espn. Its goingto be great
pimp.gif

However...i think we play better when we are underdogs, so it might not be a good thing to get sorecognized...
ohwell.gif

Ahh...nevermind, who gives a rats butt. let's get all the hype we can get. Lets blow these fools out and showem' how we do in staples.

Lets go Lakeshow!!
pimp.gif

We will win. Lakers by at least 10. Kobe, Bynum, Fish, Odom, and Ariza will be big.

This is our house and we owe them. We could have won last game if a few others stepped up. Plus Kwame is back for D and our bench is playing pretty good.

jbone2308
We will win. Lakers by at least 10. Kobe, Bynum, Fish, Odom, and Ariza will be big.

This is our house and we owe them. We could have won last game if a few others stepped up. Plus Kwame is back for D and our bench is playing pretty good.

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

7x8k9jo.jpg

laugh.gif

Lets represent!!

Tough game but we can pull it out. We can't have silly turnovers and we must win the rebound battle.

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!

Originally Posted by jbone2308

laugh.gif
Kwame Brown?
laugh.gif

Thank God we have Kwame Brown back just in time so he can be the defensive stop we need for Kevin Garnett.

indifferent.gif

I hope the Lakers win, but I don't really see it, the Celtics are just too good. I can see them making a pretty good push in the second half keeping itclose but eventually Ray Allen and his damn calm demeanor(sp?) will hit big shots.

For the Lakers to win I think Kobe would need atleast 40 points or 8 assists, Celtics by atleast 8.

Damn im worry Bynum will have a hard time with Garnett. Kobe and Odom need to step up big in this game.

This will be a very good game that will probably come down to the last few minutes. I'm excited to watch it.

Jason23Richardson wrote:
For the Lakers to win I think Kobe would need atleast 40 points or 8 assists, Celtics by atleast 8.
Last 3 games

NYK: 39 points, 8 assists, and 11 boards in 41 mins.
PHO: 38 points, 7 assists, and 5 boads in 41 mins.
UTH: 31 points, 7 assists, and 4 boards in 29 mins.

MVP like #s
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom