Offical: Lakers vs. Celtics 12/30 7:00PM PST Game On FSN West & NBATV

I'm not here to hate on the Lakers, but I'm damn sure here to hate on Kobe. 6-31, 0-6 from 3 land? At what point will this dude realize some games you have to pass the damn ball? This is why Bynum wont be anything more than a Brian Grant 12 and 9 guy without the dreads until he gets away from Kobe. Not that 12/9 would be bad, but you guys obviously are expecting much more than that.

I told you guys last year dont sleep on Doc. What was he gonna do with a team that had Pierce, an inexperienced Big Al, and a bunch of nobodies that werent gonna do a thing? And they still made a lot of games very exciting til the end. Doc's no joke. He's got the rotations down so far.

Side note: I'm starting to feel bad for Gabe Pruitt. Poor guy can barely get in the game when Rondo is completely out.
laugh.gif

Nonetheless, good game by the Lakers at least until the fourth. Maybe if KB24 knew how to pass the ball...

SMH haters dont cease to amaze.. kobe been doin the passing thing. didn't he just have like 7 assists a couple nights ago? and he dosn't play point. noone ever credits kb for his passing. so he had one bad shooting night. how things would be different if he made those shots right? As far as im concerned,Lakers have been exceeding expectations so far this season. bynum is begining to step it up this season. when he becomes a better finisher and more of a legitlow post threat, you can believe kb24's assists will go up

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
I finally got one right. The Lakers weren't no match for the superior Celts, they're lucky that they didn't lose by 40 tonight.
quoting myself:
But if your prediction is correct will you not be around to take credit for it the same way you hide from your incorrect ones?
Showing up after a correct prediction and not showing up when you are wrong is not only the work of a troll but also the kinda move Lamar pulledon Ray Allen.

Bryant wasn't thrilled about wearing the old-time shorts.

"I don't know what it feels like to wear a thong, but I imagine it feels something like what we had on in the first half," he said with a grin. "I felt violated. I felt naked. It's one thing to see films with guys wearing those things. ... I'd rather stay warm, man."
When I was watching the game last night, I could have sworn the Lakers announcers say that the shorts was Kobe's idea
Allen said of that brief tangle, "I don't know what Odom was thinking. I got the rebound and he tackled me. I know this is Sunday, but this is the wrong field."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Terrible game from Kobe.

Punk move from LO

Big 3 are great, and the other players feed off them and play with no pressure.

Jerry West in the house. I'm suprised no one in this thread mentioned that maybe a door was being opened for him. I don't know either way, but I hopesome offers are forthcoming to him.

It sucks, downright sucks that we don't play til friday. This taste in our mouth is terrible, we need to get out there and win a game and get the goodfeelings going again.

Man, I haven't seen Kobe have a game like that in a while. I hope this means he'll come out blazin next game.

Haters come out to play, it's aight cuz ya'll only can get it in now. Kobe will be himself if not more after this so be prepared to stay in yourclosets cutting yourselves in bitterness.

Lakers are 19-11.

^ i don't know man. kobe really went away from the system and back to his selfish self a lil bit. kobe usually does that when we play good teams and therole players struggle. if he resorts to that, the team might spiral downward like last yr.

this loss shows the lakers are not great yet and kobe might want to do something about it (a 40+pt rampage coming up?)

i think Lamar Odumb lost his balance after being rejected and tumbled into Jesus. After both hit the ground, Lamar must have said something to Allen andexchange words back and forth.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

^ i don't know man. kobe really went away from the system and back to his selfish self a lil bit. kobe usually does that when we play good teams and the role players struggle. if he resorts to that, the team might spiral downward like last yr.

this loss shows the lakers are not great yet and kobe might want to do something about it (a 40+pt rampage coming up?)
whenever kobe does bad, you can count on ol buk to show up
laugh.gif

its just one game dude... chill out

Originally Posted by franchise3

So, how about them Celtics?
they still aint proved squat. lets see how they fair against the spurs, suns, pistons, and mavs...even though the mavs suck this year
tongue.gif

the officiating for the majority of the celtics games have been crazy suspect as well...

and whoever said the celtics is deep is fooling themselves. besides the big 3, this team is hot garabage... rondo looks like an extra on the set of ###+$ eyefor the straight guy...

alot of you are buying into the hype that david stern has created. from the easy early schedule to the bogus officiating surrounding this team's games....

the celtics will win the title this year because its in david stern's best interest financially.... it was his master plan all along...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Red is laughing at phil in his grave right now

for one regular season game? i think not. red is a bitter old man who was a hater.

Where were you theall the other games in the season when Kobe was putting up MVP #s?
It's one thing to say he had a bad game, it's another thing to come in here and straight up hate on the guy and say he completely sucks.
That's what you are doing
Thats not what i'm doing. I said SOME games. Obviously hes he go to guy every night, but somewhere around 5-20 he should realize hes having abad game and try to make plays with the rest of the team instead of jacking up fade aways. Theres four other guys on the court when he isnt getting it done.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Where were you theall the other games in the season when Kobe was putting up MVP #s?
It's one thing to say he had a bad game, it's another thing to come in here and straight up hate on the guy and say he completely sucks.
That's what you are doing
Thats not what i'm doing. I said SOME games. Obviously hes he go to guy every night, but somewhere around 5-20 he should realize hes having a bad game and try to make plays with the rest of the team instead of jacking up fade aways. Theres four other guys on the court when he isnt getting it done.

I agree with this and he's actually done that before. He will take like a quarter or a half of one setting teammates up. If they fail andhe's resting in the process from shooting, he'll usually be able to put together a nice run after a shooting lay-off.

I'm not sure why he didn't try this last night. I've seen games where he was 1-10 or more, took some time off from attacking and set up others,and then went on a run after some time whether the others are missing or not.

"I got the rebound and he tackled me. I know this is Sunday, but this is the wrong field.""

laugh.gif
seriously. i couldn't believe that

as a dolphins fan, i've been through one of the worst seasons of all time. it's good to at least have the c's to fall back on

Kobe will bounce back in their next game with the normal length shorts!is Danny Fortson available?they need an enforcer like him.....

Originally Posted by finnns2003

"I got the rebound and he tackled me. I know this is Sunday, but this is the wrong field.""

laugh.gif
seriously. i couldn't believe that

as a dolphins fan, i've been through one of the worst seasons of all time. it's good to at least have the c's to fall back on

roll.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

^ i don't know man. kobe really went away from the system and back to his selfish self a lil bit. kobe usually does that when we play good teams and the role players struggle. if he resorts to that, the team might spiral downward like last yr.

Y'all said the same damn thing after the first game of the season
laugh.gif

Yeah...i think we all know how that's turned out so far
eyes.gif

It's funny how y'all come out of the woodwork with all guns blazing after one loss. I mean, we got dudes who have their whole responses planned andtyped up in MS Word and just waiting for one little slip up to hit CTRL + V on the quick reply box
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom