Offical Nike Hypermax Thread, Tennis Balls are Dropped Did you get your pair?

Originally Posted by Rafool

Info on where to get mcflys.....

I'm thinking ebay?
nerd.gif

nah...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

I need those McFly's who can help me out with a decent price

lol..... thats not possible......... there is no such thing as a decent price for McFly's...... If you can find a pair.

I got a Shipping Confirmation from Sneakerhead UpandComing. And Tracking from my boy said they should be here monday, so then I can ship them to NYC tuesday.

I got shipping confirmation as well.

They'll be here Monday according to the tracking info.......

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

anyone get a shipping confimation from sneakerhead? i didn't.

Rap- wheres the UPS guy? lol

I got one, and the shoes came in a few hours ago(ordered Sunday afternoon). they really are BRIGHT!
theyre not felt material like the Alifes though....they seem more like the rough side of some dyed suede

^^Same. I got mine today and yes they are bright.
But I had a small spot on mine (came from sneakerhead). Anyone else have a small spot? Its by the strap. Almost like a denim bleed on them. Otherwise they lookDS.

lemme look at mine......

no spots, but they look a lil dingy in areas, but I assume that comes with the territory on a material like this in this color.
Im just happy I got them for retail, and they'll be dirty soon enough so Im not trippin

^^yea, my jeans will cover the small spot. And yea gettin them for retail, welll actually under cause no shipping or tax. Im very happy.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

anyone get a shipping confimation from sneakerhead? i didn't.

Rap- wheres the UPS guy? lol

I got a shipping confirmation on Monday. I should receive them this coming Monday. I live on the east coast.

Back
Top Bottom