Offically Moving to Thailand TODAY!

pimp.gif

I know we have some thai natives here.
Can some of you point out whats out here to do?
Im gonna be in bangkok for the next 2 years for work.
Any cool temples, malls, Things I have to see or do while im there?
ik about the ladyboys and sex business so no funnys stuff
grin.gif
wink.gif

frown.gif
After 3 months its harder leaving Tokyo then i thought it was gonna be

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

WHY?
Why Not? Im sure you'll have fun in Thailand, especially Bangkok, one of the booming cities in SE Asia.

I never been there myself, but my mom is from there, as long as you have some money, you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

work son, what the government tells me I gotta do

damn, i wish they had these opening when i was in ...anyway, take advantage of ur location...and travel too different parts of ASIA as much as possible ...MACHFlight
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Good Luck....I'm sure it won't be better then Tokyo though
Apples to oranges. Bangkok has a ton to offer. The food, the shopping, the temples, the FOOD, Thai girls
pimp.gif
. Can't wait to go back.

Don't wear red or yellow in Bangkok.

Malls - MBK, JJ Mall, Central Ladprao, Central Jaengwattana, Siam Paragon

Gonna go for 2 years? You need to hit up Krabi, especially Railay. BEautiful secluded beach cut off from the mainland.

THAILAND OFFICALLY GREATEST PLACE ON EARTH

wow Gents, wayyy better then expected... only been here a month. wayyy better then tokyo... i love tokyo dont get me wrong, but wow

thailand is whats up!

my house the goverment is paying for is wayyyyyy big and just the pay + cheap cost of living is wayyy crazy

Im going to vietnam for thanksgiving, going to the U.S.A for X-mas, and every other big holiday im gonna tour other countries for CHEAP... AIRASIA.com@@%%%!!!! $150 roundtrip after taxes... anywhere in southest asia....

wow, never dreamed it was be this good

pics will come in awhile.. about to go bowling at Siam Paragon...been going to MBK for like 4 weeks i been here, heard Paragons got a bowling so im hitting itup.....

Originally Posted by jrp44

Good Luck....I'm sure it won't be better then Tokyo though

lies, all lies... Bangkok >>>>>>> tokyo by a longgggg shot....

love the thais
pimp.gif

im already looking into real estate out here... if any investors looking to have a vacation home hit me up... the place im living in is building anotherbuilding... i already got $25K knocked off retial price... and im having my thai friend finalize a deal with the company within the next 3 months
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom