Originally Posted by bkmac

jennifer_aniston_office_space_movie_wait_1.jpg

This movie is a classic
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Peter: Our high school guidance counselor used to ask us what you'd do if you had a million dollars and you didn't have to work. And invariably what you'd say was supposed to be your career. So, if you wanted to fix old cars then you're supposed to be an auto mechanic.

Samir: So what did you say?

Peter: I never had an answer. I guess that's why I'm working at Initech.

Michael: No, you're working at Initech because that question is $$@!!+!+ to begin with. If everyone listened to her, there'd be no janitors, because no one would clean %%!% up if they had a million dollars.

Samir: You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in low risk mutual funds and then take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities...

Michael: Samir, you're missing the point. The point of the exercise is that you're supposed to figure out what you would want to do if...
[printer starts beeping]

Michael: "PC Load Letter"? What the @!%% does that mean?
probably my favorite part of the movie
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

I was watchin this last night..just remembered how classic it was...Soundtrack is
pimp.gif
as well
office-space.jpg
I always seen this picture and wondered what the hell is going on there

Classic.

I found out about it while watching HBO or Showtime back in the day. You know when you're too lazy to turn the channel after another movie goes off. Itcame on and I knew when dude was in traffic listening to Scarface that this was going to be a hilarious movie. It's aged very well also.

Back
Top Bottom