Official: 01-13-09 Los Angeles Lakers @ Houston Rockets 5:30PM PST Vol. Radman has NO brain?

I dunno, like 7 HBO's, 5 Showtime's, all the Starz, & Cinemax's, all the ESPN's, all the foxsports channels, NBATV, NFLTV, MLBTV, bunch ofnews channels, Independant film channel, .......what else.......uh, and all the other bravo type/biography stuff. But I don't have league pass.......yet.
happy.gif

And the NFL ticket too. Got that. Other then that, not much else.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Anybody got a link? I thought I had my slingbox set up on my new laptop and I don't!

Its good to know I will always have KCAL9 with me where ever I go as soon as I get it set up on this laptop.
pac theres always a few links

Atdhe.net
http://theworldwithoutlim...watch-nba-games-live.html
Rudyslv.com
Mogulus.com
lakerswatch.com

and if all of those fail check out myp2p.eu you might have to d/l tvants or sopcast though

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

pimp.gif
@ our next 3 games being on national TV though @ Spurs, Magic, and Cavs.

I know I'm gonna come off as a hater... BUT I'M TIRED OF WATCHING THE **#%%%* LAKERS ON TV.

Look, I can't argue about Houston (no one knew T-Mac would be out). Nor can I argue against Orlando (new Superman
pimp.gif
). Or Cleveland (it's LBJ, comeon). But really, space those games out or something. Then to throw salt in the wound, we get the Lakers rammed down our throats THREE MORE TIMES in a 12 dayspan.... With TWO against the Spurs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
and one against the Wiz
sick.gif
sick.gif

Who the @#%* made that schedule?? The Lakers on ESPN twice in the same week??
indifferent.gif
And then on ABC (I mean, ESPN) a week later.
smh.gif

LABC/LASPN needs to vary their coverage.
indifferent.gif

No knock on y'all team. This is more a knock on the League.

And yes, I'm mad.

^
Sorry SHUGES, I don't see a problem.
pimp.gif

Well, it was the same when they kept showing us the stupid Blazers early in the season. This is just like that, except we're good.
happy.gif

In order to not be a hypocrite, I have to agree with SHUGES.

Why?

Yankees.

mad.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Ummm... step your cable knowledge game up.

Regular cable = the basic package your cable company offers.

For every single cable provider across the country, NBAtv (if that cable company even gets it, since NOT all cable companies offer the same channels) is included in one of their premium packages, NOT their basic cable package. Baic cable channels are channels like the ESPN, ESPN2, sometimes ESPNEWS, the local Fox Sport affiliate, TNT, TBS, Discovery, Nat'l Geographic, etc. Channels like HBO, Showtime, NBAtv... those are in higher packages.

You don't pay your own cable, do you?
exactly
I refuse to pay extra for nba tv

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Sorry SHUGES, I don't see a problem.
pimp.gif

Well, it was the same when they kept showing us the stupid Blazers early in the season. This is just like that, except we're good.
happy.gif

laugh.gif

I know you're half-joking, but I'd have a hard time understanding exactly why ppl DON'T see a problem with this scheduling.

Most of you guys live in LA or out west where you can get Laker games on local tv. So a nationally televised game is redundant no? Like for example, here in NYif the Knicks are on ESPN, the game won't air on MSG. But since most ppl with cable get MSG anyway, seeing the Knicks on national tv is almost pointless.Wouldn't you rather root for seeing the Lakers on KCAL (or whatever the local feed is) PLUS having the option to see ANOTHER quality game on ESPN?

I don't know... I guess as a genuine fan of ALL basketball, it bugs me.

And most other ppl may not be bothered cuz they simply root for one player or a single team.

ohwell.gif

P.S. And yes ska, that's a perfect example. Living in NY, even I get tired of the Sawwwwx or Yanks on FOX every other weekend.
eyes.gif

I'm not saying I don't want to see the Lakers at all. Just that they could do a MUCH better job of spacing their appearances.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Originally Posted by tupac003

Anybody got a link? I thought I had my slingbox set up on my new laptop and I don't!

Its good to know I will always have KCAL9 with me where ever I go as soon as I get it set up on this laptop.
pac theres always a few links

Atdhe.net
http://theworldwithoutlimit.blogspot.com/2008/10/watch-nba-games-live.htmlhttp://theworldwithoutlim...watch-nba-games-live.html
Rudyslv.com
Mogulus.com
lakerswatch.com

and if all of those fail check out myp2p.eu you might have to d/l tvants or sopcast though

Major Props!

Von Wafer goes off in this game word to john slamons.

Hopefully we win...I predict we build like a 8-10 point lead at some point in the second half and then allow them to tie the game 2 minutes later
laugh.gif

I agree with you Shuges, if I wasn't a Laker fan, I would be pissed to see them bi-weekly or whatever it is.
But the NBA is an entertainment now (Stern), you put your most popular act in the showcase right?
laugh.gif

Stop complaining SHUGES! You know you want to see Hiss aka Wack Mamba aka Jack Bauer aka #24 as many times as you can this season so you can have ampleammunition to bash him later.
laugh.gif

Last 11 games 32 points and over 50% from the field for Bean. Stu is right we do often take him for granted.

I hope Drew has a monster game lets get it young fella!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Stop complaining SHUGES! You know you want to see Hiss aka Wack Mamba aka Jack Bauer aka #24 as many times as you can this season so you can have ample ammunition to bash him later.
laugh.gif
I'm saying... And y'all always wonder why I'm in the Laker threads!
laugh.gif

Let's go Rockets!!

Hmmmm, the League wants us to watch this Laker team that can't even draw a sellout in Houston?
laugh.gif

this defense is pathetic, they must have all their 13 points in the paint

Scola shook the $+$! out of Pau Pau.
laugh.gif

And Von Vanilla Wafer is coming back for revenge.

Back
Top Bottom