**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I just realized all our playoff games are gonna be on TNT/ESPN 
tired.gif
All playoff games in general are on TNT/ESPN.

This is a godsend for me. Dish Network = No MSG or MSG HD.

Yea I know.. it just really hit me were in the postseason
smokin.gif

I have FIOS so I know it's a blessing to finally see my Knicks in HD

But the commentating
sick.gif

melo never snuffed jared he snuffed mardy... and jared did choke out melo and ran after him. while melo ran.. i doubt they have beef though... i don't think they are good friends but im sure they put it in the past being that they play for the same team

and ill admit i hated melo since the brawl... i liked him when he was on syracuse and before the brawl but after not so much.... but once he got traded to the knicks i got hyped... not jumping the bandwagon but i support anybody good thats on my favorite team... i feel the same way with amare... i never hated him but didn't think much of him until he came to the knicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nice Update on the Title.

But my bad, its just something that been on my mind all day, after all, if i got snuffed like that, i wouldnt be there friend after that. maybe a lil push or something, but that was a hard thunder clap to his face though
laugh.gif

everyone is clowning melo for running outta there after that punch/smack. if he didnt back peddle outta there he'd get stomped on by the rest of the team and things would just get 10x worse.

Iight, so lets put the past behind us now, but browsing through youtube and i came across this video. Bravo to whoever did it, the beginning showing his college days was a nice touch

Damn watching those Carmelo Highlights from college makes me wish he stopped wearing those arm and leg sleeves, he should just resort to the college look, fresh headband and high socks, thats it
pimp.gif

1050.gif
pimp.gif

hahahhhhaaaa

i've had conversations with him before lol, nice guy. It's really funny how famous he is.

also random, but did anyone know that the sample to mobb deep shook ones part II was some giant secret all these years? Apparently now the sample has been uncovered and it's like the holy grail to some people

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Quick question, i know we have Jared for a couple of weeks now but after look through the Nuggets/Knicks Brawl, i forgot that Melo was the one to give Jared a quick snuff

so looking back you think these two still have bad blood between them or its over? Cuz lately you can see they still give a lil grill at eachother here and there and it got thinking why. and i guess it goes back to the fight.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I just realized all our playoff games are gonna be on TNT/ESPN 
tired.gif
i'm all but certain the abc sunday afternoon game next week will be the lakers vs whoever,  but the saturday game abc has, im almost certain will be involve the knicks especially if they play miami.  i know abc wants to get a knicks game in their playoff schedule somehow.

Back
Top Bottom