**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

This guy Derrick Brown can play. Ugh, I strongly dislike Lopez. He's so annoying.

melo reallyis on another planet offensively. you notice it so much once you see him play every other day. His rebounding is also appreciated

Originally Posted by DubA169

melo reallyis on another planet offensively. you notice it so much once you see him play every other day. His rebounding is also appreciated

i noticed this in his Syracuse highlights on youtube...he scored so effortlessly... i know its college but still made it look easy
pimp.gif

Oh, what a reverse lay up by Anthony Carter. It's still hard to believe that Melo is a Knick.
pimp.gif

EDIT: This game shows us how pathetic Lopez is in rebounding. Only two rebounds.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by DubA169

i noticed this in his Syracuse highlights on youtube...he scored so effortlessly... i know its college but still made it look easy
pimp.gif
It was so pretty watching him play.

Wait has Melo been the best rebounder since he got here? he's the only one i can remember with double digit rebounds.

Feels good man. Derrick Brown can shoot 3's. Great pickup by Walsh.
EDIT: 

“IT'S RISING, IT'S RISING, I CAN TELL YOU THAT." - Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony, on his team's confidence as the winning streak reached five games.

Originally Posted by Pysch

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Peter Vecsey is a tool.
x2
x3

the knicks at the very least won't be a losing team this year so good job on that.

if the knicks can keep the games close in the playoffs, they'll be a tough first round out due to the fact they got 2 go to guys that can score at will and create their own shot which will be huge in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom