Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

So is the app better than the old NDC system with bots etc?
Idk man seems just as bad; every hyped release the app acts wonky... OVO 10's kept getting air balls, then this morning kept getting update address ... Like wtf why isn't my address saved from previous purchases... Just crazy I don't know if it was a tactic to stop the bots by making people enter their address or what... But it did not work... Idk no offense but it seems like since they released snkrs on android it's been more and more problems on big releases... Seems like they need to add more servers to handle the load of buyers

Last edited:

the trick is not to wait outthe 2 mins. hit backspace, hit your size again, backspace, click size until it carts. thats how i did it for size 6.5 and 11 on there today and how ive done it for releases in the past from them. got both 6.5 and 11 into the same cart, then went through a nightmare trying to checkout but i managed to.
auto-refresh worked fine for me just refreshing the 503 page, set to 3 seconds and i had a pair carted within a cpl minutes

My new connect came through for me, and held me a pair. Unfortunately it has a lot of excess glue all around the sole, which is too bad, but not a huge issue since they'll be worn.

Something was wrong with the app kept giving me shipping error's. Maybe because there was a lot of people trying to get them? 

After waiting in line I remembered why I like raffles, that being said really happy with these. A few glue stains but that doesn't really bother me.

the trick is not to wait outthe 2 mins. hit backspace, hit your size again, backspace, click size until it carts. thats how i did it for size 6.5 and 11 on there today and how ive done it for releases in the past from them. got both 6.5 and 11 into the same cart, then went through a nightmare trying to checkout but i managed to.
auto-refresh worked fine for me just refreshing the 503 page, set to 3 seconds and i had a pair carted within a cpl minutes
thats also a good way but i find backspacing and clicking to be faster. could probably do it 5 or 6 times in 3 secs lol

I had to rep that, cause I was also 10 yrs old wearing these and watching the "flu game" lol
Got the call in the early afternoon while at the office yesterday I won the FNL raffle. Just scooped my pair this morning. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Instant nostalgia to being 10 years old again when I had these & I remember wearing them while watching Jordan play in that iconic game. Congrats to those who were able to grab a pair!

View media item 2048258

I got these in a size 10 but wear my elevens in a size 10.5. Can anyone confirm that going down a half size on these will not be a problem? Otherwise anyone have a 10.5 to trade for a 10?

I got these in a size 10 but wear my elevens in a size 10.5. Can anyone confirm that going down a half size on these will not be a problem? Otherwise anyone have a 10.5 to trade for a 10?
you should be good. I'm in the same boat 10.5 in 12's but 11 on 11's

So is the app better than the old NDC system with bots etc?
Idk man seems just as bad; every hyped release the app acts wonky... OVO 10's kept getting air balls, then this morning kept getting update address ... Like wtf why isn't my address saved from previous purchases... Just crazy I don't know if it was a tactic to stop the boys by making people enter their address or what... But it did not work... Idk no offense but it seems like since they released snkrs on android it's been more and more problems on big releases... Seems like they need to add more servers to handle the load of buyers

Something was wrong with the app kept giving me shipping error's. Maybe because there was a lot of people trying to get them? 

Snkrs was all errors for most for about the first 30-45 minutes. Was a very hyped release and even they were experiencing lag. Mostly it wouldnt load your shipping address.

F!!! Got home 6 in the morning and put an alarm at 9:55 and I woke up for a minute and just went back to bed. And just woke up now. Any place still have these? Easier, harder or about the same to attain compare to FB 12? 

Mane if anybody in the tampa florida area hit up the finishline at citrus park center. They must be overstocked or something but they got plenty pairs. Me and maybe like 10-15 people walked in at 12 and copped pairs. The manager was in the back passing them out like they was desperate to sell them. Lol...i thought this was a hyped release???

F!!! Got home 6 in the morning and put an alarm at 9:55 and I woke up for a minute and just went back to bed. And just woke up now. Any place still have these? Easier, harder or about the same to attain compare to FB 12? 

harder than fb12 or master.

Mane if anybody in the tampa florida area hit up the finishline at citrus park center. They must be overstocked or something but they got plenty pairs. Me and maybe like 10-15 people walked in at 12 and copped pairs. The manager was in the back passing them out like they was desperate to sell them. Lol...i thought this was a hyped release???

STRONG FIRST POST.

location location location

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom