Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Just got a confirmation from Nike. Ive been at work all day and I finally got through on SNKRS about an hour after release. Nikes Twitter said they were having issues with the shipping part of the checkout process and to keep trying. So I did. Luckily I copped. Hard when I have to hide my phone from the work cameras [emoji]128514[/emoji]

these are very nice shoes..wish i could get a 9.5 instead of this 10..idk if the 9.5 would be too tight tho..o well..the red leather is weird on the shoe...when its in the light its very bright but otherwise looks very dull

Is it just me or did I get access denied by the footlocker website?

Did I just get banned from the footlocker website? 

It says "Access Denied"

Last edited:
My brother is out looking for pairs. Most places in LA and the IE are re raffling unclaimed pairs
mean.gif

Pairs don't sit in LA
I live in one of the beach cities in OC.  I've had good luck in the IE when it comes to raffles.   Usually leave those pairs unclaimed though (if I win online or local) so I could avoid that drive up the 91.  

So snkrs eventually sorted out? Carted on snkrs and purchased by 7:05... this is what I was hoping for with wc4 release! Snkrs really redeemed itself for me today. Hopefully it's like this for the black metallics

Is it just me or did I get access denied by the footlocker website?

Did I just get banned from the footlocker website? 

no. link is dead. clear ur cookies later if you still cant access the site. That's All Folks!!!

Struck out on SNKRS for 45 min straight - It kept asking for Shipping Address when I have bought so many times before.. Ah well, it is what it is..... 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom