Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

It's kinda crazy I maybe saw 3 or 4 people rocking these in NYC. Resellers totally own all the line ups now. In the past def see way more people rocking pairs on release weekend. Seems like people would rather just take their chances online than waste it at the storefront. I think these look pretty good on feet.
It's really the truth- at King of Prussia mall (as mentioned, one of the longest lines i've seen for any release in a while), there were so many people (lotta trashy looking ones) that you just KNOW aren't buying them to wear. Even worse, they're standing there with 2 of their grade school kids (also looking raggedy) who you also KNOW aren't going to be wearing them. It's just sad...people relying on, what, $50 - $60 bucks on resale as their 'job'...i almost feel bad for them that it is most likely a primary source of income for them (hence, how they look). Not judging or trying to sound snobby- just speaking facts. It just unfortunately attracts a lazy pool of people.

Last edited:
^^^^ You can add me to that list of consumers..If its GR online is the safest easiest route to get a pair. Now I don't even bother doing raffles, driving all over town to even not get a call back.

Only seen one person rocking these at Family Dollar :lol:

Haven't been to the mall yet though.

Its the same every freaking release RINSE AND REPEAT.   I got shipping for one my pairs yesterday and my other pair is preparing to ship.  Both from NIke

Is there something wrong with this scene??? buying $200 dollar shoes but shopping at Family Dollar? #America
The man's got to make a saving from somewhere...
grin.gif

The man's got to make a saving from somewhere...
grin.gif

Is there something wrong with this scene??? buying $200 dollar shoes but shopping at Family Dollar? #America
I have multiple $200 shoes, an expensive car, a house, plus a pretty good job and shop at a family dollar? It's the closest convenience store to my house, it's not an actual dollar store
mean.gif

Its the same every freaking release RINSE AND REPEAT.   I got shipping for one my pairs yesterday and my other pair is preparing to ship.  Both from NIke
You ever get cancelled? Waiting on 2 pairs from Nike I ordered on my parents' accounts for friends. My pair and my brother's shipped though.

Saturday was the first time I didn't get through on Eastbay. EVER. And I'm #teammanual. I was a little shocked with the whole thing, until I saw all the tweets with bot orders just infesting their site.
mean.gif

ehh...idk bout that.
these are waaaaaay better than da 2003 pair..da brighter red is a god send.
da black and red pair was never more popular than da playoffs..they didn't sell out in 1997, or 2003..this go around was their most successful run.
lol at the fact that a color makes a shoe better, you go ahead and wear plastic shoes. ill be cool and comfortable in my 03s

Not good at all? Now if you said, decent but not to my liking I could understand.

Super stiff, plastic?

Sounds like your trying to find an excuse to talk yourself out of liking em now.
nah i was passing regardless but the footaction near me had a pair of the mens on display so i picked them up and they are super stiff, if u dont think so then go grab a pair of 03 or OGs and realize how stiff they are. Trust me i wanted a pair and if i picked them up and they were even french blue quality i might have coped but nah these are trash and yall defending them is a joke. just showing JB that yall dont know or care about quality so nothing will change

lol at the fact that a color makes a shoe better, you go ahead and wear plastic shoes. ill be cool and comfortable in my 03s
Cool and comfy in your 03s? If you bought them release and wore them like you should've already, then your soles seperated already just like mine did. So now it's 2016 time. #WEARYOURSHOES

Last edited:

I have multiple $200 shoes, an expensive car, a house, plus a pretty good job and shop at a family dollar? It's the closest convenience store to my house, it's not an actual dollar store
mean.gif
Exactly I was confused as to why that would be a problem.  If you can get something cheaper then get it cheaper, shouldn't matter how much money you have or what you wearing.  

You ever get cancelled? Waiting on 2 pairs from Nike I ordered on my parents' accounts for friends. My pair and my brother's shipped though.

Saturday was the first time I didn't get through on Eastbay. EVER. And I'm #teammanual. I was a little shocked with the whole thing, until I saw all the tweets with bot orders just infesting their site.
mean.gif
Nope

Last edited:
I've had a SNKR order get cancelled before.  It showed preparing to ship for over a week and I finally got a notification that they oversold and cancelled my order.  I'm hoping that is not the case for the xii's as mine still show as preparing to ship.  I talked to CS on Sunday and they said that most of the orders would be going out today.  I would not panic until maybe Wednesday.  In the mean time I can only hope that Nike distribution comes through and does not run out of inventory.

Back
Top Bottom