Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Son was serious. Telling people to stop posting if you don't want to buy them. I should get him banned from the group for trolling

Last edited:
Cool and comfy in your 03s? If you bought them release and wore them like you should've already, then your soles seperated already just like mine did. So now it's 2016 time. #WEARYOURSHOES
nah im not cool but im not a fool who says that these 2016s are quality anything, and yeah i reglued my 03s and they still look great. reglued and used 03s> plastic crap 2016s and thats a fact, no hate or anything cuz they look good but arent worth retail by far

i mean if u like em thats great but they were very underwhelming especial for that raised retail. i hope who wanted them got them and are happy with them, i just wasnt happy at all with them especially on such an iconic shoe.

It's kinda crazy I maybe saw 3 or 4 people rocking these in NYC. Resellers totally own all the line ups now. In the past def see way more people rocking pairs on release weekend. Seems like people would rather just take their chances online than waste it at the storefront. I think these look pretty good on feet.
It's really the truth- at King of Prussia mall (as mentioned, one of the longest lines i've seen for any release in a while), there were so many people (lotta trashy looking ones) that you just KNOW aren't buying them to wear. Even worse, they're standing there with 2 of their grade school kids (also looking raggedy) who you also KNOW aren't going to be wearing them. It's just sad...people relying on, what, $50 - $60 bucks on resale as their 'job'...i almost feel bad for them that it is most likely a primary source of income for them (hence, how they look). Not judging or trying to sound snobby- just speaking facts. It just unfortunately attracts a lazy pool of people.

listen man, yall gotta let it go at this point. it is what it is until it isn't. $50 - $60 times 10 pairs for just one release is nothing to scoff at in economy like today's. this simply cannot be denied. i understand the frustration, but what are u gonna do? u have to accept the game for what it has become and just adapt or opt out altogether, but complaining isn't gonna change much. and i know ur just voicing ur opinion, but ijs...

Only seen one person rocking these at Family Dollar :lol:

Haven't been to the mall yet though.
Is there something wrong with this scene??? buying $200 dollar shoes but shopping at Family Dollar? #America

that logic doesn't make any sense, tbh. CERTAIN things i only buy from from dollar store bc it's the same exact product that's at the retail store, but for much cheaper so why not save money? my wife got me into this train of thought, but it is the correct way of thought. for instance, products like aluminum foil, parchment paper, etc. (and not the cheap brand) i only get from the dollar store bc those are products we use regularly in our household and it's significantly cheaper at the dollar store. those dollars add up.

listen man, yall gotta let it go at this point. it is what it is until it isn't. $50 - $60 times 10 pairs for just one release is nothing to scoff at in economy like today's. this simply cannot be denied. i understand the frustration, but what are u gonna do? u have to accept the game for what it has become and just adapt or opt out altogether, but complaining isn't gonna change much. and i know ur just voicing ur opinion, but ijs...
Truth...it is what it is...I still get all the pairs I line up for....it's more so just funny to me as I look around at the people i'm standing among...I'm not hating on anyone's grind.

Am i late, or did anyone notice how many people wearing these at the bars/clubs/party's? Some kid had the nerve to "try" and floss saying he only wears exclusives. Smh
tired.gif

I haven't been this excited to get a pair of shoes in a while.  Never had these growing up event though I had the playoffs and taxi's and then the 03 FB's.  Had to break my shoecation to comeback for these. 

Back
Top Bottom