Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Also I'm sure those are UA aka fakes....they never are right with the colors usually....but what do I know???
^this

those are 100% fakes. the midsole and outsole doesn't even have the right shape, just look at those fat midsoles. those are terrible and i can't even believe sites like nicekicks actually posted as if they are real. 

^this

those are 100% fakes. the midsole and outsole doesn't even have the right shape, just look at those fat midsoles. those are terrible and i can't even believe sites like nicekicks actually posted as if they are real. 
Exactly till I see some legit pics I'm not gonna say anything. This happens in every JB thread. People always critique pics of the fakes

I've just heard from a European dealer that European prices for all XII models in 2016 have unexpectedly been increased from the initially announced 190 (~205-210 USD, depending on daily rate) Euros to 300 Euros (~325-330 USD). This is crazy!!! The dealer was even thinking of canceling the order, as it would be impossible to sell these in the store for that much (i.e. NOT a reseller price).

WTF???

Can't wait for these...03s been done and I got the suede/leather ones, but I like them less and less. Need that all leather!

giphy.gif

Original colorways:

1. Black and Red 

2. White and Red

3. White, Black, and Taxi

4. Black, White, and Metallic Silver

5. Obsidian, White, and French Blue

Overall (Including original and retro plus colorways):

1. Black and Red

2. White and Red

3. Black, White, and Metallic Silver

4. White, French Blue, and Varsity Red

5. White, Black, and Taxi

New pics look good! The red looks better than the 03 but still not as good as the og. These will do though.

at least the fakes are somewhat better now. fat midsole with zero detail still fail tho. 

Back
Top Bottom