Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I've seen ones with brighter red...but those coulda been fakes too. Lighting had a big effect. I'm just waiting for official pics before I pass judgement. Getting them either way though.

As I said before, JB has this fetish with "Varsity Red". Instead of them using a brighter red like "True Red" or "University Red" JB uses "Varsity Red". The problem with that logic is that the Bulls uniforms are brighter than "Varsity Red".

Aww man nike got me feeling relieved after all this 220 bs for nike air
Why would they be $220? The only releases that are $220 are the special Nike Air releases. The Hares, Bordeauxs, and others have been $190 and these will too.

Yeah only $220 NA releases are the 3s-6s unless they wanna throw the price on some premium stuff or whatever

So is there 2 different pairs of Black/Red 12's coming out? An inverted Flu Game would be dope, I've heard rumors but no confirmation..

Are we really getting the OG box for the remastered 12's?![emoji]128064[/emoji]
2myyhl.jpg

Last edited:
The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince JB went with a lighter red on this years cement 4s as opposed to the darker shades of red used on the '99 and the 2012. Hopefully for these FLU GAME 12s it's a brighter red used on the retail pairs.

Btw, cut the bs. I been calling these the flu games and will remain doing so. Good ol MJ claimed he had the flu and played the game anyway in the original version of this retro. They were never suede/nubuck and never had a soulja boy YUMS logo on the side. Y'all KIDS can call those the flu games if you like and intentionally recognize the flu games dressed in leather as "breds" but not me. Them joints with the emoji on the side don't get acknowledged. [emoji]128562[/emoji]

@AirSakuragi JB went with a lighter red on this years cement 4s as opposed to the darker shades of red used on the '99 and the 2012. Hopefully for these FLU GAME 12s it's a brighter red used on the retail pairs.

Btw, cut the bs. I been calling these the flu games and will remain doing so. Good ol MJ claimed he had the flu and played the game anyway in the original version of this retro. They were never suede/nubuck and never had a soulja boy YUMS logo on the side. Y'all KIDS can call those the flu games if you like and intentionally recognize the flu games dressed in leather as "breds" but not me. Them joints with the emoji on the side don't get acknowledged. [emoji]128562[/emoji]
True, I see they did that with the Nike Air Cement 4s and was a great change. Hope they do use a lighter red on the Black and Red 12s. As for the second part of the post:

AirSak I don't understand what you're gifs are supposed to mean most of them time you use them
laugh.gif
I was confused what bro was talking about in the second portion of the post, the original black and red 12s and the 2003 retro were all leather. The 2009 variant "Flu Game"/"Food Poison Game" 12s was Nubuck and Leather and the 2016 will be all leather like the original and 2003 retro.

Back
Top Bottom