Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

nike snkrs hasnt been working since the white/red 11 lows. I cleared cache and cookies. Anyone know how to fix this?

You didnt realize this from the start ?

Actually no.

I haven't bought a pear since the wings and I mostly stick to SB's now since they can be had for the low and besides I own the '04s so not really pressed on buying a shoe I've had for 12 yrs all ready [emoji]129303[/emoji]

Last edited:
I hope everybody who didn't get a chance to cop during the initial release, gets their kicks this time around

good luck

I passed on today's restock. The 11 lows ate my wallet and I kinda figured Nike would be sending out some b grade kicks today. Returns or something. I got one pair from the original RD and am happy with just one

I passed on today's restock. The 11 lows ate my wallet and I kinda figured Nike would be sending out some b grade kicks today. Returns or something. I got one pair from the original RD and am happy with just one
XI didn't eat my pockets but 1 pair of the the Flu Game XII is enough. Buying multiple pairs of of the same shoe is immature to me. Your shoes will remain pristine if you don't wear them everyday

XI didn't eat my pockets but 1 pair of the the Flu Game XII is enough. Buying multiple pairs of of the same shoe is immature to me. Your shoes will remain pristine if you don't wear them everyday

Pretty much everything remains pristine if you don't use it :rolleyes For those that like a shoe buying multiples is their choice, not sure how immature that is though.

I have multiples of multiples, I seriously need to grow up.

Last edited:
I don't have doubles of any shoes currently but I don't blame people who do. I've definitely considered it with the pairs that I really enjoy. I don't see anything wrong with "one to rock and one to stock." Now four or five pairs of the same shoe I think is pretty crazy though haha.

Nothing wrong with rocking and stocking.. It's the multiple pairs that will never be worn/bought just to resell like Pokemon cards I SMH at.

Been out the thread since release. UNDS today. Anyone else feel like these are mad uncomfortable. Oh, and remastered my *****

Last edited:
Been out the thread since release. UNDS today. Anyone else feel like these are mad uncomfortable. Oh, and remastered my *****
I'm good w/ the toe box, but the heel is pretty loose which is really annoying. someone way back in the thread said it hugs the heel better once you break it in. Ordered a size .5 down during today's restock to see how that fits. 

I'm good w/ the toe box, but the heel is pretty loose which is really annoying. someone way back in the thread said it hugs the heel better once you break it in. Ordered a size .5 down during today's restock to see how that fits. 
The toebox is my complaint. They're as bad as the '13 5's and '14 6's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom