Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Picked up a 10.5 on restock ... I went with 10.5 masters and 10.5 FB , only worn my Fb felt lil big so when the flu original released I picked up a 10 ... I wore it once feels good but I can't see my self wearing them for long periods of time feels like it may get uncomfortable ... So I decided to go back to my tts on the 12's ..

Picked up a 10.5 on restock ... I went with 10.5 masters and 10.5 FB , only worn my Fb felt lil big so when the flu original released I picked up a 10 ... I wore it once feels good but I can't see my self wearing them for long periods of time feels like it may get uncomfortable ... So I decided to go back to my tts on the 12's ..
+1

me too.

little brother is spoiled

Today I had the chance to play with the J12 Black Red for 3 hours, indoor hardwood court. Not Clean but alright.

Cushion is not springy but you can feel it, NW say we need sometime for the pu midsole and insole to be beaten then it will feel much better. 

This is a Full Zoom air and I can compare it with the Lebron Soldier 9 it almost feel similar, maybe more break in time and then I will feel the bounce like the Soldier 9

Traction is 9/10 if the Soldier 9 was 10/10, it works, perfect but not super gripping like the soldier 9

Support, its also good because of the fitting.

Im a wide Footer

I wear 10us in AIr Jordan 1

I wear 9.5us on most Air Jordan 11

For this I wore 9US in a J12 Black Red

And the Fit is so perfect, glove like fit but my feet can breathe, like there is a good ample space where i need it, forefoot and also on the side, no pinching on my toes.

I love this over the J11, and will play this J12 Black red next on the same court, 

I have my Jordan M11 in 9.5us that I used on outdoor and Saturdays

shoes is heavier than the SOldier 9 
mean.gif

It was 90 degrees out here the last two days. There is something severely wrong with everyone I saw wearing pants and there were a lot of them.

Those look like "normal" length shorts to me. Stops across knee when sitting.

I've worn my pair 3x now. Can't shake that the right shoe feels a bit softer than the left. Not sure if something is off with the zoom bag or if it's just the differences between my feet.

Did you move to Alaska recently? 
indifferent.gif

I understand it's hot and some people wear shorts but come on man leave the daisy dukes for the females.
laugh.gif
nothing wrong with his shorts. you mustve never seen daisy dukes before if you calling those daisy dukes. not everybody likes to wear everything extra baggy and tucks all that extra into their kicks like you do.

Y'all seen a couple pics of the kid....his sense of style is.....different.

But he should look up what daisy dukes are.

A man's masculinity shouldn't be judged by how long his shorts are. Back in the 70s/80s that's how short shorts are.

Most of the people who wears long shorts are the one who barely do squats or other leg exercises to hide their chicken legs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom