Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I called the local Champs Sports and was told they are doing a raffle with tickets only being given out between 10-5 today and tomorrow.

So you're hooking up: students, 2nd or 3rd shift workers, unemployed who shouldn't be buying $190 shoes.

Real cool. This is the first time I'm doing the raffle game and off that call alone I'm not impressed. I miss first come first serve. I will get outta bed at 5am for it.
if in SOCAL I believe Warehouse Shoe Sales still does FCFS

Went to the Niketown at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica during lunch, and a store employee told me to look on twitter for release info on these. I didn't find a specific twitter handle for Niketown Santa Monica, only for Nike Los Angeles, but that account doesn't seem to be too active. Anyone know how Niketown handles the raffles?

Thanks!

David

Last edited:
Socal Raffle Codes

Cerritos Mall: 85FDBA20EE
Montclair Mall: E861CF0017
Westfield Culver City Mall: 7625F2200F
Galleria Tyler Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Downey Mall: E2E267243F
West Covina Mall: 3DCF38EEFE
Lakewood Mall: 513050C8E6
Santa Ana Mall: F351A5C559
Riverside Mall: 2A3AE354C3
Glendale Mall: 753FF4BB3C
Pico Blvd & Labrea: CD46E7475F
Plaza Bonita Mall (SAN DIEGO)l: C680FCBFEA
Parkway Plaza (SAN DIEGO): 89AB0886BB
Mission Valley (SAN DIEGO): C7FD822D3D
Chula Vista Mall (San Diego): 51E30336A4

Went to the Niketown at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica during lunch, and a store employee told me to look on twitter for release info on these. I didn't find a specific twitter handle for Niketown Santa Monica, only for Nike Los Angeles, but that account doesn't seem to be too active. Anyone know how Niketown handles the raffles?

Thanks!

David

NTLA twitter handle covers Santa Monica, LA and 3rd Street. Maybe they will use the draw system for these but I doubt it.

wife just told me Lakewood FootLocker acting shady, no more tickets available 
eyes.gif
mean.gif
  hurts cuz i've won several raffles from that loc

Thanks!

David

They'll post their stuff on the Nike LA Twitter, if you tweet at them they'll usually respond, but no matter what they'll post release info on Twitter specifying SM, Beverly Hills and grove locations later on in the week, sometimes it's even the Friday before release. It's either gonna be an online draw or FCFS for them, they never have people come in and get tickets as far as I know.

NTLA twitter handle covers Santa Monica, LA and 3rd Street. Maybe they will use the draw system for these but I doubt it.
is this 'draw' system the same as SNKRS, never scored with twitter rsvp, had shoefreak use hit bot to secure for me, haven't used SNKRS yet, kinda confused on the whole procedure...btw gl on the shiekh codes was just bout to edit my earlier post and saw yours, solid folx! 

They'll post their stuff on the Nike LA Twitter, if you tweet at them they'll usually respond, but no matter what they'll post release info on Twitter specifying SM, Beverly Hills and grove locations later on in the week, sometimes it's even the Friday before release. It's either gonna be an online draw or FCFS for them, they never have people come in and get tickets as far as I know.
Thank you!

is this 'draw' system the same as SNKRS, never scored with twitter rsvp, had shoefreak use hit bot to secure for me, haven't used SNKRS yet, kinda confused on the whole procedure...btw gl on the shiekh codes was just bout to edit my earlier post and saw yours, solid folx! 

Yep. Same thing. But they haven't used the draw on a GR Jordan in a while.

Local FNL here in the Bay Area told me they ran out of tickets, but there were only maybe 30 tickets in the box they put them in. Saw the manager hide put the box underneath the counter as I was leaving. Kinda shady, no?

Local FNL here in the Bay Area told me they ran out of tickets, but there were only maybe 30 tickets in the box they put them in. Saw the manager hide put the box underneath the counter as I was leaving. Kinda shady, no?
There`s no way you can sit and count that there were only 30 raffle tickets in the box, lol. Trying too hard fam......Setting up your excuse for an L.

Could be or what you saw was a second box. Puttin them under the counter could b security reason...or shady. If you know of them to b shady then it's shady...

I've got 8 in. 5 more spots I can hit with some driving involved. Maybe go to 2 of them tomorrow then hope for the best.

wife just told me Lakewood FootLocker acting shady, no more tickets available :rolleyes :smh:   hurts cuz i've won several raffles from that loc

I got a ticket there at noon. They had a whole roll of tickets. They were organizing them by sizes in a big tray with separate cubes for each size. Almost nothing in the tray so thats real shady man

Last edited:
I got a ticket there at noon. They had a whole roll of tickets. They were organizing them by sizes in a big tray with separate cubes for each sizes. Almost nothing in the tray tho. Real shady man
wow, that's Marshall Mathers x WC SHADEE!!!! sheesh!!  and i'm a 14, ain't competing w/the avg sizes...this really burns!! 

Could be or what you saw was a second box. Puttin them under the counter could b security reason...or shady. If you know of them to b shady then it's shady..
Couldn't be a second box after only 45 minutes being open on the first day of handing out tickets?

Got 5 tickets (1 FTL forgot to put in the picture). Would've went to other malls, but I felt sick on the way to the next nearest one.. had to hightail it home. Probably making another run tomorrow and Wednesday (only Jimmy Jazz though).

Only store that seemed shady was DTLR, all the employees were huddled around the register and the usually cool dude who gave me the ticket kept turning away from me. Had to ask him twice for a pen 
laugh.gif

There`s no way you can sit and count that there were only 30 raffle tickets in the box, lol. Trying too hard fam......Setting up your excuse for an L.
It was a rough estimate.. It was a clear box and there weren't that many inside.. Plus it was only 45 minutes after opening at a mall that doesn't get a lot of traffic.. I just got there 15 minutes after I went to the other FNL down the freeway who still had a full roll of tickets.. No excuses here, I'm just putting it out there..

Back
Top Bottom