OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
CfhFl_bUIAEagrJ.jpg:large

My young joint always insist on paying all the same time and my bm always wants to be wined and dine. Shorty talking about we on a date after 9 years and a 4 year old :stoneface:

i wouldnt say all thaaaat. i just think that some of us respect fisher a bit more, since he realized that the triangle probably isnt gonna work and tried to differ. i like rambis even less bc it just shows that he has no backbone. hes gonna do whatever phil says. for example, when melo and the vets approached him about playing the younger guys. he had to go talk to phil? hes the coach. HE'S supposed to make the in game decisions.

I don't like anything about fisher, he was a slimeball as a player and still is. He has no ethics. Still wish Barnes would've got him at a game and it turned into the brawl at the Palace.

I slung my TV out the window when I saw him on Inside the NBA last night. I cant stand seeing his mug or hear his voice . Thought my life would be fisher free but Turner sports seems to hire anyone who wants a job. he was a mediocre player, a god awful coach, and an even worse human being.

Grant gets minutes & he puts up an efficent 16-5-6

rather give him the keys next season than pay Conley $130M

Melo, on Rambis asking him whether he wanted to go back in as PHI closed NYs lead: "I asked him if he really wanted me to go back in."

Carmelo said he had enough faith in his teammates to close game out without him.

Back
Top Bottom