OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
just came across this:

Before Jackson made the final call on Porzingis at No. 4, the Knicks did have one significant pause: Talks about trading the pick for a talented wing player and another first-round pick lingered into the late afternoon, but ultimately died when the Knicks couldn't get Jose Calderon's contract into the deal.

:nerd: :nerd:

I really want us to get a pg but I guess I can live with giving the keys to grant....but only if we can get a legit #2 scorer next to melo like derozan or someone else

I agree getting a pg is the biggest need this off season but Phil already said we don't need a pg to run the triangle so we might not get 1

This Season

FewFarAmbushbug.gif

Felton avgs 2 more points than Caldo & less asts. That's like replacing your trash, with your neighbors trash.

I am so tired of this speculation

Sucks we will probably have to wait until the finals are over, then we will offer walton a **** ton of money and then he will turn us down

Phil is making this harder than it should be. Hire Thibs and a few decent free agents, make the playoffs and sign someone really good in 2017

We make a few eastern conference finals or win a championship and Phil will be remembered as a great gm that made us a contender

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom