OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
tumblr_o46egwAAlU1qc9n6mo1_400.jpg
5-knicks-draft-memes-640x355.png

If rambis is coach next season, I'm no longer participatng in anything Knicks related until he's gone

Last edited:
I have no desire to see anything else from this team if Rambis is the coach still. 

Preach.

I still think of all the realistic possibilities, Luke Walton would probably be the best of both worlds and a "happy medium" or w/e.

I just don't know if he'd bother coming here, if Dolan would approve another chance on a young permanent HC, if he wants to run the system as much as Phil does...

**** a Rambis though. MF'er wants KP playing some 3 with a ton of post-ups and ****. Go to hell, you loser.

Keeping Rambis would just be another example, in a long history of them, of poor management, foresight, and logical decision making from our executives.

We've seen enough of bad management and ownership to know the signs. Overpaying a guy, making odd comments to the press, boneheaded trades, etc. Teams are allowed to make mistakes. I don't think we're expecting perfection from Phil whatsoever.. but hiring one of your buddies, trying to force a system that might not work with our talent, and the general arrogance we've seen gives all of us cause for concern.

There is nothing  about extending Kurt Rambis that gives us confidence as fans. I would have had no problem keeping Fisher if we'd seen more positives from him. Losing wasn't the issue, it was how we lost, how he coached, and etc. Rambis is more of the same and possibly worse.

At least James Dolan stayed lowkey this year. When did you ever see that happening?

Which only means he's going to be even worse after Phil gets fired or quits. Isaiah would've done a better job running this team than Phil has and that's truth

guys need to have patience. we are finally in a position to build something good. once this year's draft is over we will have our picks and the cap will rise again next year. we moving in the right track. don't let the media influence ya'll.

guys need to have patience. we are finally in a position to build something good. once this year's draft is over we will have our picks and the cap will rise again next year. we moving in the right track. don't let the media influence ya'll.

Too late. The media has already gotten them. Imma just chill & watch the progression.

Back
Top Bottom