[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Ill William - When you say it didn't look sold out you meant the crowd or tees?

laugh.gif
@ People thinking Lupe would go on before Kanye, I figured because of Rihanna's track record there was a chance she would be the artist on beforeKanye. Now if 'Ye's crew stays on these forums they should read the damn feedback and do #1 w/ Pharrell and bring Lupe out AT LEAST for "Touch TheSky".

Seattle heads...

Anyone notice how one of the N.E.R.D. drummers looked like Lil' Wayne. Dude had dreads, red fitted, and was rockin v neck white tee
laugh.gif

Everybody was like "omg Weezy! lolerz. Special guest!"

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Seattle heads...

Anyone notice how one of the N.E.R.D. drummers looked like Lil' Wayne. Dude had dreads, red fitted, and was rockin v neck white tee
laugh.gif

Exact same dude was in Sac, wore the exact same outfit too, and some chicks behind me were saying the exact same thing.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

damn does lupe do gold watch?

For SJ.. He did "Hip-Hop Saved My Life", "Little Weapon","Paris, Tokyo", "Day Dreamin", "Kick, Push" and"Superstar".

Sup_

Went with truthmain and our friends to the Sacramento show.
Basically everyone summed it up. One of the dopest...greatest concert ever!!

Besides the shirts costing $40 (I still bought one
ohwell.gif
) and a fewmistakes by 'Ye.. he
thought he was still in Seattle
laugh.gif
it was sick.

Had great seats behind the sound engineers and was taking pics/videos like it was nothing.
No one was trippen or checking me. So it all depends.

Peace.

Originally Posted by truthmain

Originally Posted by Scienz of Life

Seattle heads...

laugh.gif

Exact same dude was in Sac, wore the exact same outfit too, and some chicks behind me were saying the exact same thing.

I SAW THIS GUY IN SJ AND TOLD MY BOY THE EXACT SOME THING! I WAS LIKE "HEY! LOOK! LIL WAYNE!"

He was wearing a black leather jacket, white v-neck (smh) red fitted worn backwards.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Can anyone give me an estimate on how long the whole show is? And how long in advance I should show up?

For SJ:

Lupe went on at approx. 7 pm. Ye went off at approx. 1145.

Ye started at like 10:22 til about 11:47.

tell me why when Kanye was talking to his ship and he said I need you Jane It sound it like i need you Jay... my heart skipped a beat for a second i thoughtdiamond remix was coming...
frown.gif
but then i realized he said Jane

concert was amazing. kanye took hip hop tours to another level. Missed Lupe though, like half of the crowd did. Honestly, I think N.E.R.D should go first, thenLupe, Rihanna, to Kanye. Lupe has a bigger audience than N.E.R.D, and N.E.R.D has the type of music to get the crowd amped from the get go

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Went with truthmain and our friends to the Sacramento show.
Basically everyone summed it up. One of the dopest...greatest concert ever!!

Besides the shirts costing $40 (I still bought one
ohwell.gif
) and a few mistakes by 'Ye.. he
thought he was still in Seattle
laugh.gif
it was sick.

Had great seats behind the sound engineers and was taking pics/videos like it was nothing.
No one was trippen or checking me. So it all depends.

Peace.

damn right, he better think he was in seattle still, was a dope show! hahaha

yo i have 2 tickets for sale for LA's 4/21
4/21 orch section row M, seats in the middle 211-212
can someone help me out and purchase them?
let me know
400 for both
i apologize for sellin in this thread

Originally Posted by SEVEN654THREE

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by k0betw0

damn does lupe do gold watch?

For SJ.. He did "Hip-Hop Saved My Life", "Little Weapon","Paris, Tokyo", "Day Dreamin", "Kick, Push" and "Superstar".

He Also did Go-Go Gadget Flow.

Anddddd, Streets On Fire, I Gotcha.
& to dude who asked when he should arrive, I say about an hour early. Cause they started letting people in at 6,show started at 7, ended around Midnight.

SD show was crazy dope. They were strict with the cameras though. That n' Kanye gave it his all. My ears are still ringing haha.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
I said the same thing...i was like WEEZY!!!
laugh.gif

But SD show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My ears are still ringing, but i'll give a little recap...

The whole getting in was a mess, not even gonna talk about that...

But Lupe had 15,000 people on their feet one of the best opening performances i've ever seen...but where's The Cool
grin.gif
Had the crowd PUMPED!!! 5th time i've seen him and i've been saying itfor years but this guy is gonna be HUGE!!!

N.E.R.D came on and rocked the !%@* out...so much energy from Pharrell...

Rihanna.

Kanye KILLED IT but i'll have to admit it was kind of weird...he had this stage and didn't acknowledge the audience at all in between songs...nothinglike i've seen from him before...still,
pimp.gif
Can't Tell Me Nothingwas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Good Life
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
when he was throwing SD in the chorus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Overall just an amazing %!$*!!% night, but i have to note this was the gnarliest crowd for a rap show i have been to it was almost like a rock show for lu andn.e.r.d a total of 4 people passed out throughout the night and another 2 got in a fight...the crowd was giving it their all for yeezy it was tough though...

A couple more notes I HAD to have encountered alot of NT'ers i'm sure that will come out as this thread get's SD reviews...

AND...The Lupe hoodies were
grin.gif
$65 not 50 like someone said...Lupe rockedthem onstage and they did NOT sell out in SD...they still had some after the show...

sd show was def dope.

1st time seein lupe. he comes out hard and more aggressive than i expected. thot his performance was dope. HE DID GOLD WATCH. i was happy bout that.
NERD knows how to hype.
roll.gif
at pharrells dance. actin the fool but their performance was pretty good
rihanna was alright. way too much neon goin on but sang the classics.

Kanyes was dope. def try to stand/sit flat in the center. i was at a angle and looked kinda wack without the background. kanye gave his all, etc. but hesounded really whiny. i know hes not usually like this in concert so im guessin pa system? anyone notice this? dope performance nonetheless.

i am still partially deaf.

Back
Top Bottom