[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

just got back from the show tonite as well. word to alife epidemix, show was amazing.

tonights show was
pimp.gif

lots of "celebrities" in the house like Jordan Farmar, Wilmer Valeramma etc

I'll post pics later

Ya dude anyone who was way up front...who did everyone keep standing up trying to peep at. The celeb list would be nice.

Also...I highly doubt that Kanye will ever bring any guests. It would ruin the whole storyline of the show he does. I think he will be performing solo exceptfor Lupe at the end for the whole show.

Lastly to the guys saying the old Kanye is back...c'mon the show was great and all, and definitely blew Late Registration concerts off the map, but NOTHINGwill ever beat the modest Ye going all out with his backpack on rapping all the classics off College Dropout. That is one concert I will never forget.

Cant wait... my boy called me from last night concert like this s*&^ is crazy! LOL

Tampa show, Minneapolis possibly! O yeah and since my city was picked lastly... Cincinnati!

Cant wait!

Thejrob- Yeah those College Dropout days were sick! School Spirit Tour=fire.

i was at the show last night touched jordan famar. overall great get there before 7 30 lupe was on when i walked in. great show!

Damn celebs have been showing up heavy to this tour as oppose to Jay

lol. touched jordan famar.

highlight of the night?
roll.gif

i kid. pissed he did touch the sky ONE DAY AFTER SAN DIEGO. !#%

Reading what everybody wrote is making me think about going to the NY show.

And Rihanna couldn't have been that bad.
frown.gif

Lastly to the guys saying the old Kanye is back...c'mon the show was great and all, and definitely blew Late Registration concerts off the map, but NOTHING will ever beat the modest Ye going all out with his backpack on rapping all the classics off College Dropout. That is one concert I will never forget.
we were saying we WANT the old 'Ye back not that the old 'Ye IS back...

damn the show last night was the %%#%

when lupe came out for touch the sky i was so hyped
eek.gif
laugh.gif

$80 well spent...
pimp.gif

when people were leaving during stronger, kanye yelled, "where you going, get back to your seat, this %%#% aint over"
roll.gif

'Ye is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

eek.gif
laugh.gif

$80 well spent...
pimp.gif

when people were leaving during stronger, kanye yelled, "where you going, get back to your seat, this %%#% aint over"
roll.gif

'Ye is that dude
pimp.gif

That's it

was trying to justify going to the portland show, and this tops is off for me. My favtrack!

Lupe didn't come out for it during the seattle show btw, and yes i was anxious to see that too!

And i can imagine kanye saying that during stronger...it was like 12 freakin minutes!

and still no CRS?...Lupe you liar......

whaaa, im pissed!, the show after san diego (where i went) and 'Ye decides that he wants lupe on stage, damn it, i wanna go to staples center in june now
mad.gif
, anyways overall it was a great show...

Lupe: started with the coolest?? raping over Justice let there be light, i was hyped!!! i love justice, at first i thought that it was a-trak just playing awarm up set but lupe came running out and it started, he had amazing energy..

N.E.R.D.: was sooooo dope, ive always loved nerd, they're energy was sooo good, pharrell doing his seizure dance
laugh.gif
, that adhd track was fire, and spazz out or spazz got everyone jumping!,everyone nose was poppin' to, def almost stole the show..

Rihanna: well she performed great, but i guess it was the wrong audience, because most people where not paying attencion, just waiting for rihanna to finish sokanye can come on...

Kanye: he was great the whole building was on its feet the whole time he was on, people did start to leave when stronger was on, dont know why since it was notover and we did not have any trouble leaving he parking lot after it was done

overall: i was expecting more glow in the dark stuff, but i loved it!!!

Lupe

NERD

Kanye
pimp.gif

and the "celebrity" sightings

Wilmer Valderamma

Evan Ross (Ant from ATL)

Kevin Love

Kevin was a super chill dude, hope he does well in the NBA. Met Farmar but he seemed "too cool" for everyone
mad.gif
I mean if you dont wanna be bothered why would you be posted in front of theorchestra entrance for like 20 minutes?
tired.gif
But I'll give him thebenefit of the doubt. Saw Perez Hilton as well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

eek.gif
laugh.gif

$80 well spent...
pimp.gif

roll.gif

'Ye is that dude
pimp.gif

Did you know who that was? It was L.A. Reid
laugh.gif
'Ye said"L.A. Reid, where you goin? Get back to your seat, you aren't gonna wanna miss this"
laugh.gif
I turned to see L.A. walking out the venue.

And then about halfway through 'Ye's set my brother hit me and started buggin..........I didnt know what he was freaking out about but then he goes"Its !%@+%%@ DRE!" and I turn and Dr Dre is walking down the aisle.....walked like two feet from where we were sitting...he was looking huge. I wasso surprised to see him.....he never comes out...especially to a concert

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Kevin was a super chill dude, hope he does well in the NBA. Met Farmar but he seemed "too cool" for everyone
mad.gif
I mean if you dont wanna be bothered why would you be posted in front of the orchestra entrance for like 20 minutes?
tired.gif
But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Saw Perez Hilton as well
laugh.gif

I remember you guys.

But yeah, Jordan Farmar was buggin like he was some huge or something. "Im not taking pictures." Forget that. Kevin is bigger than you and he wastaking pictures with everyone that asked. It did take us almost 45 min to get out of the venue afterwards though
laugh.gif

I remember one time while they were chillin outside the entrance and somekid goes up to Farmar, he turns him down for a pic, the kid goes two feet to the left, asks Kevin, gets a pic.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

The 4/21 show was dope.I wanna buy the audio for it.Listening to the studio versions seems less energetic now.

eek.gif
frown.gif

Wish he did that at SJ too..
frown.gif
what could have been.

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

yeah. daft is way too big to be kept behind the scenes

cincoseisdos- you goin to the staples concert? im tryin to get tickets. were u one of the dudes sippin at the dodger game? lets get that goin! lol

laugh.gif
yup dude ill most def be there on 6/7

you tryina sip? dudes are tellin me to NOT do it if im trying to enjoy a concert more than i would sober, dudes are tellin me to take some pills or E, %+%+like that
eek.gif
eek.gif

i wanna be GONEEEEEEEE once spaceship and flashing lights hits
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom