[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

i'm going to the msg show on the 13th
i have section 125 seats, should I expect people to be hyped around me or no?
never been to a bog venue concert before

honestly. I WAS !$$$@%# AMAZED AT HOW HYPE THIS CROWD WAS!!! The only crowd i have seen better is Pearl Jam but that's another monster...

I looked up from the floor at various times and went
eek.gif
Everyone wasgoing ape****
pimp.gif
insane seeing Diamonds with everyone <>

Daaaaamn after reviewing all the pics and vid's from last night, looks like I'm gonna go again. Ahaha.

Anyone else feeling this way?

I'm there tomorrow night at Nokia Theatre..........should be INSANE
Anyone that went tonight at Nokia, what time did u get there? When did the show start and how what time did it end? How did u get cameras in? Me and mygirl's seats are right near the aisle, do I have a greater chance of getting caught with a camera?

^That's where most of the security guards are.

Show is gonna last until midnight easy.

If you wanna sneak a camera in, tuck it in your pants. Underneath your belt buckle. If you fastened your belt tight enough, it should stay there and you'lllook fine. That's what I did even though about 100-200 of the first who got in didn't even get checked for anything. You coulda had a piece in yourhand and waving it in the air and no one woulda said anything.

But always be prepared. The belt buckle trick will work.

^^^ ive wondered the same. im going to see em at staples but they have those big walk through metal detectors so i dunno
at the Honda Center before ive been able to put ir in my shoe since they use the wand...but with the walk through the detector i always wondered if it would gooff

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

^^^ ive wondered the same. im going to see em at staples but they have those big walk through metal detectors so i dunno
at the Honda Center before ive been able to put ir in my shoe since they use the wand...but with the walk through the detector i always wondered if it would go off

dude where you sittin?

Report from tonight at Nokia Center LA. Show was the same lineup as everyone has been posting previously...except we got Lupe coming out to finish with Kanyeon Touch the Sky
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Show was amazing and every single seat in the place is perfect for seeing. Place was jam packed and everyone delivered althoughKanye completely murked All Falls Down rapping the second verse to start the song and then again right after. Rihanna was hardly bearable and looked like WoodyWoodpecker, but it was worth it. Everyone enjoy
pimp.gif

lupe on touch the sky, in LA.. sick sick sick SICK SICK SICK SICK SHOW! seen kanye perform 3-4 times, this was the sickest!!! i'm sure daft punk was therebut they were backstage, kanye wanted to show the band but the screen wouldn't raise.. show was so dope!

I'm hella mad Lupe did Touch the Sky with Kanye...why couldn't he pull that off in San Jo??? DAAAAMNNN....

AND Daft punk was performing with them???

daft wasnt on the stage, but i'm pretty sure they were there doing what they do.. cuz when kanye said let me introduce my band, u hear daft pushing the"work it" "tab" or whatever it's called and they did an extended version of stronger like they did @ the grammy's..

Originally Posted by iryceboi

daft wasnt on the stage, but i'm pretty sure they were there doing what they do.. cuz when kanye said let me introduce my band, u hear daft pushing the "work it" "tab" or whatever it's called and they did an extended version of stronger like they did @ the grammy's..

'Ye did that in SD as well...and trust me if DP was there you would know it...

yeah. daft is way too big to be kept behind the scenes

cincoseisdos- you goin to the staples concert? im tryin to get tickets. were u one of the dudes sippin at the dodger game? lets get that goin! lol

I have to get to the Staples show though...@*$$ is gonna be EPIC i assure you there will be guests...i'm talkin John Mayer/Daft Punk/Common type guests...

edit...i don't have connections i'm just assuming

show tonight was dope..Nokia is a sick venue!!

did seeing this concert make anyone wanna bring the old kanye back though?
dude performing at house of blues with a louis backpack, drinkin and Shh..

dont get me wrong the show was sick, and he still has the same emotion. Just made me remember what his concerts used to be, none of all these theatrics.

Originally Posted by souls 4 riches

show tonight was dope..Nokia is a sick venue!!

did seeing this concert make anyone wanna bring the old kanye back though?
dude performing at house of blues with a louis backpack, drinkin and Shh..

dont get me wrong the show was sick, and he still has the same emotion. Just made me remember what his concerts used to be, none of all these theatrics.

I went to the show last night in SD and was like damn...I remember when it was just 'Ye like a regular concert he had his strings he did his thing nowit's like a show i mean it's still amazing but i kind of miss old 'Ye and wonder if he will go back...i'm pissed i'm missing out onBonnaroo because he will play a regular show there he won't do the stage show...

what a dope show today at the nokia center...thank god rhianna performed i was able to go to the boys room,
buy some more drank, shop around....my seats were better than expected...i kinda feel like going to the staples center now
ohwell.gif

The show tonight was dope!

Kicked off right on time at 7:30 sharp with Lupe for 30 minutes

Then NERD's turn for a good 35 minutes, weakest of the line up imo

Then Rihanna was surprisingly good. The up beat songs you couldnt hear her that well, but the slower songs like Unfaithful wason point!

They then took about 35 minutes to set up the spaceship stage for Kanye, he went from 10:35 up until midnight.

Overall the show was sick, my only complain was the way they altered Kanye's mic to make him soundfuturistic/robot-%!!
laugh.gif

I got tickets to staples later in June, and I too am contemplating on going again.
devil.gif

Just got word that the Doctor himself was in the audience tonight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!$!!!*# awesome to know that he's interested in'Ye
pimp.gif
Have always looked at Kanye as the present day Dre...

Back
Top Bottom