OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

laugh.gif
nice bunt

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

so why didn't Weaver cover the bag? Hell he wasn't even in position to cover home.....look like he thought it was inning over.

I'm guessing he was playing on instinct, thinking the ball was shot in RF so he was gonna expect a throw to home so he was trying to get in position. What do I know, I'm listenin to steiner and Monday.

nah if you look at the highlights later loney clearly had the ball..
and i hope you're not posting on NT and driving ?
frown.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

so why didn't Weaver cover the bag? Hell he wasn't even in position to cover home.....look like he thought it was inning over.

I'm guessing he was playing on instinct, thinking the ball was shot in RF so he was gonna expect a throw to home so he was trying to get in position. What do I know, I'm listenin to steiner and Monday.

nah if you look at the highlights later loney clearly had the ball..
and i hope you're not posting on NT and driving ?
frown.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah I know Loney got it and dropped it, but I'm sayin Weaver was probably playing on instinct - sounded like the ball was shot pretty hard and Weaver wentwith thinking how hard the ball was hit. Nahh, I'm parked waiting to buy more roids for sinser and IYN.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Best CF in baseball.

Yeah, I said it.

What about Hunter Pence & Shane Victorino?
smh.gif
Kemp said in that "In my own words" he knows they call him the bison, but people can call him aBEAST
pimp.gif

Lineup for today

Furcal, SS

Pierre, LF

Ethier, RF

Kemp, CF

Blake, 3B

Loney, 1B

Martin, C

Hudson, 2B

Kershaw, P

Back