OFFICIAL 2010 Cleveland Cavaliers Offseason Thread.

Read this and tell me this doesn't sound like Keyshia Cole's mother Frankie...

@SamAmicoNBA Just learned after Cavs Game 5 vs. Boston that Gloria James walked over to Mike Fratello and blasted Mike Brown.
@SamAmicoNBA Gloria James yelled: F*** Mike Brown, F**** Danny Ferry. When Cavs fans booed LeBron in Game 5, she yelled F*** this place!
@SamAmicoNBA Gloria James told Fratello that LeBron would never win under Mike Brown, pointed to Cavs' bench and asked Fratello, "You want that job?"
This Lebron guy has a rough life.
sick.gif

Read this and tell me this doesn't sound like Keyshia Cole's mother Frankie...

@SamAmicoNBA Just learned after Cavs Game 5 vs. Boston that Gloria James walked over to Mike Fratello and blasted Mike Brown.
@SamAmicoNBA Gloria James yelled: F*** Mike Brown, F**** Danny Ferry. When Cavs fans booed LeBron in Game 5, she yelled F*** this place!
@SamAmicoNBA Gloria James told Fratello that LeBron would never win under Mike Brown, pointed to Cavs' bench and asked Fratello, "You want that job?"
This Lebron guy has a rough life.
sick.gif

Im hoping we pick up Sessions, but he'll be what - our 4th PG? I could see him coming off the bench for Mo. I just dont see what the hell the Cavs are doing
smh.gif

And McCants is cool, but never seems focused enough. He's always bothered by something. And duke cant grab a rebound for the life of him..

Talks are still ongoing with Matt Barnes. If you remember, he worked out with us back in 2002 but was cut. I remember going to the Gund during practice sessions and watching him get $$$% on by Jumaine Jones
laugh.gif

Im hoping we pick up Sessions, but he'll be what - our 4th PG? I could see him coming off the bench for Mo. I just dont see what the hell the Cavs are doing
smh.gif

And McCants is cool, but never seems focused enough. He's always bothered by something. And duke cant grab a rebound for the life of him..

Talks are still ongoing with Matt Barnes. If you remember, he worked out with us back in 2002 but was cut. I remember going to the Gund during practice sessions and watching him get $$$% on by Jumaine Jones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I just dont see what the hell the Cavs are doing
smh.gif

Neither do they.  Come on AT, you know damn well they ain't got who we wanted or done %$!% in the past years.  Just going after a bunch of dudes way past their primes, and that's one of the main reason we're in this whole mess..
Sessions is nice. I like him.  Him and Koufos for West?  Talks about that.  Not a fan of Kosta but...

smh.gif

Neither do they.  Come on AT, you know damn well they ain't got who we wanted or done %$!% in the past years.  Just going after a bunch of dudes way past their primes, and that's one of the main reason we're in this whole mess..
Sessions is nice. I like him.  Him and Koufos for West?  Talks about that.  Not a fan of Kosta but...

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tanking it and hoping for a good season or a draft pick. Have you forgotten the Cavalier way pre-Lebron....

Is Telfair still on the team? Man I have no idea how this season is gonna turn out. I'd love for them to get in there and fight and shoot for the playoffs. I can't call it tho.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Tanking it and hoping for a good season or a draft pick. Have you forgotten the Cavalier way pre-Lebron....

Is Telfair still on the team? Man I have no idea how this season is gonna turn out. I'd love for them to get in there and fight and shoot for the playoffs. I can't call it tho.

laugh.gif
 I know man, it seems like we have nothing to look forward to except the 2011 draft...
frown.gif

Ehh Im not a big fan of him either. I guess giving up Delonte for anything is better than nothing.

Yeah, Telfair is still on the roster but supposedly he's one of the PG's possibly being shopped. Or we might just have a starting 5 with all PG's.
tongue.gif

Oh and btw, the Hickson is playing right now - I wouldn't be surprised to see him get Most Improved. Dude can legitamately average 15 and 10. This young N' is motivated!

laugh.gif
 I know man, it seems like we have nothing to look forward to except the 2011 draft...
frown.gif

Ehh Im not a big fan of him either. I guess giving up Delonte for anything is better than nothing.

Yeah, Telfair is still on the roster but supposedly he's one of the PG's possibly being shopped. Or we might just have a starting 5 with all PG's.
tongue.gif

Oh and btw, the Hickson is playing right now - I wouldn't be surprised to see him get Most Improved. Dude can legitamately average 15 and 10. This young N' is motivated!

^^ Yeah I've said earlier that I think we will be a playoff team, or at least contend to be one. It's gonna be very tough though, but I hope it all turns out for the best.

Locks:

Celtics
Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Most likely:

Bucks
Bobcats

So that would be 7 of the 8 spots.

^^ Yeah I've said earlier that I think we will be a playoff team, or at least contend to be one. It's gonna be very tough though, but I hope it all turns out for the best.

Locks:

Celtics
Heat
Magic
Bulls
Hawks

Most likely:

Bucks
Bobcats

So that would be 7 of the 8 spots.

Good point. And with the way the Eastern Conference works, 40 wins can get us in the playoffs
laugh.gif

But I would also throw the Knicks in there now, especially with Amare shifting conferences.

I can see us competing with the Bucks and Bobcats for the 8th seed.

Imagine a #1 Miami vs #8 Cleveland 1st round...
devil.gif

Good point. And with the way the Eastern Conference works, 40 wins can get us in the playoffs
laugh.gif

But I would also throw the Knicks in there now, especially with Amare shifting conferences.

I can see us competing with the Bucks and Bobcats for the 8th seed.

Imagine a #1 Miami vs #8 Cleveland 1st round...
devil.gif

If you guys could be GM for a day. What trade/moves would you make?

And JJ is playing really well. Does anyone else think He could have morphed into Lebron's "Scottie"?

And JJ is playing really well. Does anyone else think He could have morphed into Lebron's "Scottie"?

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Like today or before LBJ left?
Today.. man I have no idea.

Today. Screw Robin. I like Batman.

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Like today or before LBJ left?
Today.. man I have no idea.

Today. Screw Robin. I like Batman.

RKO2004 wrote:

I wouldn't necessarily say his 'Pippen'.

More like his Horace Grant. Because if you remember, HG used to average 15ppg and 11rpg, which is what I believe JJ will average this season. HG was a excellent offensive rebounder, which led to penetration on the offensive end and allowed Mike to open fastbreaks where he was unstoppable.

I really just don't see how both Wade and Lebron can be efficient as before when both averaged 25+ppg and 8+apg. We all seen how Lebron always had control of the ball, and Wade is the same type of player...

Back
Top Bottom