OFFICIAL 2010 Cleveland Cavaliers Offseason Thread.

RKO2004 wrote:
And JJ is playing really well. Does anyone else think He could have morphed into Lebron's "Scottie"?

I wouldn't necessarily say his 'Pippen'.

More like his Horace Grant. Because if you remember, HG used to average 15ppg and 11rpg, which is what I believe JJ will average this season. HG was a excellent offensive rebounder, which led to penetration on the offensive end and allowed Mike to open fastbreaks where he was unstoppable.

I really just don't see how both Wade and Lebron can be efficient as before when both averaged 25+ppg and 8+apg. We all seen how Lebron always had control of the ball, and Wade is the same type of player...

Definately Horace Grant minus being disgruntled and belittled by his superior team mate. Yea JJ was playing well in Summer league. I definately see the Knicks in the playoffs. Amare will get them there I think. Felton too.

with Cavs tho I fear it will be like blood in the water when we face other teams. The offense (and at many times the defense) relied heavily on bron bron. So I imagine the confidence of other teams will be high but I'd love to see some other guys step up and for Coach Scott to lead this team to the playoffs. Its tough to tell right now because this will be a new team pretty much with a new game plan. I'm looking forward to the season!

Definately Horace Grant minus being disgruntled and belittled by his superior team mate. Yea JJ was playing well in Summer league. I definately see the Knicks in the playoffs. Amare will get them there I think. Felton too.

with Cavs tho I fear it will be like blood in the water when we face other teams. The offense (and at many times the defense) relied heavily on bron bron. So I imagine the confidence of other teams will be high but I'd love to see some other guys step up and for Coach Scott to lead this team to the playoffs. Its tough to tell right now because this will be a new team pretty much with a new game plan. I'm looking forward to the season!

@ RKO
laugh.gif
yeah I feel you on that dude.

Cavaliers Expected To Decide Eyenga's Future Soon

The Cavaliers are expected to decide soon whether to sign Christian Eyenga or let him gain more experience overseas.

Eyenga was Cleveland's first-round pick in 2009. He averaged 11.4 points and 4.2 rebounds on 44 percent shooting in five summer league games last week in Las Vegas.

Cleveland could sign Eyenga to slotted contract of about $2 million over the next two seasons with an option for years three and four.

Cavaliers Expected To Decide Eyenga's Future Soon

The Cavaliers are expected to decide soon whether to sign Christian Eyenga or let him gain more experience overseas.

Eyenga was Cleveland's first-round pick in 2009. He averaged 11.4 points and 4.2 rebounds on 44 percent shooting in five summer league games last week in Las Vegas.

Cleveland could sign Eyenga to slotted contract of about $2 million over the next two seasons with an option for years three and four.

First step in rebuilding. Looks like coach is getting his quick PG back to help his fast pace offense. still gonna miss brotha red tho
frown.gif

looking forward to seeing Sessions and Hollins put in work though. So long Telfair. We barely knew thee.

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to trade point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Ryan Hollins to the Cleveland Cavaliers for point guards Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair.

The Timberwolves say they will also send Cleveland a future second-round pick in the deal completed Monday night.

It's the first significant personnel move the Cavaliers have made since star LeBron James left to sign with the Miami Heat earlier this month.

Sessions and Hollins both signed with the Timberwolves before last season as part of a new rebuilding project. But the Timberwolves signed Luke Ridnour and Darko Milicic, making both of them expendable.

First step in rebuilding. Looks like coach is getting his quick PG back to help his fast pace offense. still gonna miss brotha red tho
frown.gif

looking forward to seeing Sessions and Hollins put in work though. So long Telfair. We barely knew thee.

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Timberwolves have agreed to trade point guard Ramon Sessions and forward Ryan Hollins to the Cleveland Cavaliers for point guards Delonte West and Sebastian Telfair.

The Timberwolves say they will also send Cleveland a future second-round pick in the deal completed Monday night.

It's the first significant personnel move the Cavaliers have made since star LeBron James left to sign with the Miami Heat earlier this month.

Sessions and Hollins both signed with the Timberwolves before last season as part of a new rebuilding project. But the Timberwolves signed Luke Ridnour and Darko Milicic, making both of them expendable.

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Do we see Delonte come back after he gets waived?

i would love to see delonte come back cause i feel as if he fits into scotts system but its highly unlikely. we are prob gonna just blow up the whole roster to get younger and faster in order to build a team for the future.

ive been looking for this thread for a while and was off nt for about 6 weeks but we gotta move on.

i will say this they cavs should be an exciting team to watch this year for us fans...we are gonna run and gun and a sessions, mo, moon/parker, jamison/hickson, varajao line up should be fun to watch but i dont see us doing anything this year.

waiting for that first game in cleveland for our revenge
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: and did chester ever post his "project"???

Originally Posted by wohcttank

Do we see Delonte come back after he gets waived?

i would love to see delonte come back cause i feel as if he fits into scotts system but its highly unlikely. we are prob gonna just blow up the whole roster to get younger and faster in order to build a team for the future.

ive been looking for this thread for a while and was off nt for about 6 weeks but we gotta move on.

i will say this they cavs should be an exciting team to watch this year for us fans...we are gonna run and gun and a sessions, mo, moon/parker, jamison/hickson, varajao line up should be fun to watch but i dont see us doing anything this year.

waiting for that first game in cleveland for our revenge
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: and did chester ever post his "project"???

So supposedly Shaq is getting signed from what I hear. I imagine he would be traded later but still this helps our playoff chances. I think NY shouldnt be counted out of the playoff picture either.

So supposedly Shaq is getting signed from what I hear. I imagine he would be traded later but still this helps our playoff chances. I think NY shouldnt be counted out of the playoff picture either.

Back
Top Bottom