Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Kobe_Bryant_USA_Olympic_Dunk.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Players getting introduced again is OD. I don't even remember, did they do this in the 2008 All star game before the Olympics?

Bosh looked like a ******ed raptor when you called his name. KB24 had that, "i got more cheers then you Lebron haha"

DREAM TEAM LOOKIN THIIIIIIIIICK! Can't wait to see them wreck %+$! this summer in NY for the exhibitions!

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IS THE NFL TAKING NOTES YET?!?!?!?

They sure as hell better be. And its in an NFL stadium to boot. So theres really no excuses.

laugh.gif

You guys simply dont get it.

The two demographics of tonights viewers and the super bowl are on OPPOSITE ends of a spectrum.
imagine in 35 years, us watching the Super Bowl to see a halftime show with any act thats hot today

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with what you said.

(The funny part about it is that 99% of the "hot" acts today wont even be remembered in 35 years)
exactly. for some reason people cannot recognize this...

Ernie tryna smash on the humble
laugh.gif

and Carmelo and Rose prolly got high and it faded away with that longgg a%$ halftime

Alicia keys sucked, covering the booty was not part of the contract. No one is trying to hear her cry with that crappy song "No one". Shakira sucks overall, no talent son. Usher is garbage.

I want to know who the freaking event coordinator for this All Star is?

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IS THE NFL TAKING NOTES YET?!?!?!?

They sure as hell better be. And its in an NFL stadium to boot. So theres really no excuses.

laugh.gif

You guys simply dont get it.

The two demographics of tonights viewers and the super bowl are on OPPOSITE ends of a spectrum.
imagine in 35 years, us watching the Super Bowl to see a halftime show with any act thats hot today

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with what you said.

(The funny part about it is that 99% of the "hot" acts today wont even be remembered in 35 years)
so in 35 years for now, if things continue to go the way its going, who will be in the same class as the Who to preform at halftime?

I chose 35 years because The Who was "poppin" in 1975

Back
Top Bottom