Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by knightngale

those dunks would have gotten stone faces in the dunk contest
stop exaggerating ppl

5153669949589ef7ee158237dedd01724ced4f3a.pjpg

indifferent.gif
 My dude, you like the biggest LeBron hater on this board. I never see you post anything positive

laugh.gif

yea dude hatin

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

IS THE NFL TAKING NOTES YET?!?!?!?

They sure as hell better be. And its in an NFL stadium to boot. So theres really no excuses.

laugh.gif

You guys simply dont get it.

The two demographics of tonights viewers and the super bowl are on OPPOSITE ends of a spectrum.
imagine in 35 years, us watching the Super Bowl to see a halftime show with any act thats hot today

I have no idea what point you were trying to make with what you said.

(The funny part about it is that 99% of the "hot" acts today wont even be remembered in 35 years)
so in 35 years for now, if things continue to go the way its going, who will be in the same class as the Who to preform at halftime?

I chose 35 years because The Who was "poppin" in 1975
How am I supposed to know this?

Look back 5 years or even 10.  The acts that were popular then are no longer popular.  Im supposed to know who's going to still be mainstream in 35 years? 

You (and everyone else who complains about halftime acts) simply do not understand the business of sports

son calm down. 

You are basically saying that The Who was not a bad choice for the superbowl halftime based upon "demographics".  Im good with that.  All im asking you is to Give us an example of a POSSIBLE act that would fly 35 years from now?

stop exaggerating ppl

indifferent.gif
 My dude, you like the biggest LeBron hater on this board. I never see you post anything positive

I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
pimp.gif

ATMOSPHERE Reggie? SIGHTLINES are terrible. Big is better in basketball. last year in a football venue i hope.

lebron still in. he wants this MVP. i dont think he's subbed yet.. most minutes + pts. go for it

stop exaggerating ppl

indifferent.gif

I take that as a compliment. Thank you.
pimp.gif
Your welcome my good sir. Enjoy the rest of the game

Back
Top Bottom