Official 2010 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread A.K.A Official Lakers fans Vs Cavs fans thread Vol. U Mad?

Yess Lebron didn't get it.

Wade deserves it.

smokin.gif

some1 gif bron reaction 2 dwade bein mvp, dude had that nah nah u lyin we dont believe u look, like wateva i didnt even wanna be mvp neways

How many turnovers did the West guards have? And that's why you need Kobe, even if he wasn't going to play the whole game. When the game got competitive and guys started to play real d inspired by Wade and Bron, there was nobody on the West to inspire that some intensity from the West guys.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man yall hate Lebron.. he looks salty cuz hes looking at wade like everyone else?? Dude was clearly clapping and yelling yea Wade... but this will turn into a Lebron argument somehow

but either way Lebron and Wade put on a show tonight.. D12 as well

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

How many turnovers did the West guards have? And that's why you need Kobe, even if he wasn't going to play the whole game. When the game got competitive and guys started to play real d inspired by Wade and Bron, there was nobody on the West to inspire that some intensity from the West guys.

agreed. also, a guy like chris paul with his competitiveness would bring it.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

laugh.gif
anyone see that look Bron was giving the MVP trophy....son is salty
you just tryin to make your self feel better cus kobes been lookin salty all night.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

roll.gif
roll.gif

Man yall hate Lebron.. he looks salty cuz hes looking at wade like everyone else?? Dude was clearly clapping and yelling yea Wade... but this will turn into a Lebron argument somehow

I know right, dudes actin like LeBron was lookin at Wade with murderous intent or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

roll.gif
roll.gif

word

laugh.gif
@ the majority of the ppl sayyin Lebron is lookin salty are all kobe fans/LBJ haters 
laugh.gif

I hope this was the last ASG for:
Duncan (thank you for your services)
KG (your services were appreciated)
Kaman
Nash (other point guards are needed at this time)
Joe Johnson (take a year off and come back with some life)
Paul Pierce (excuse me, pardon me, you're in Granger's spot)

Back
Top Bottom