OFFICIAL 2011 DODGERS SEASON THREAD [ 79-77 ] : MLB asks for sale of Dodgers

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

I would have the whole team on the trading block with the exception of Kershaw and Kemp.
grin.gif
 Yes, even Ethier.
Pmac come at me, bro

laugh.gif
Bills should get moved too, get rid of loney for anything pls

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I would have the whole team on the trading block with the exception of Kershaw and Kemp.
grin.gif
 Yes, even Ethier.
Pmac come at me, bro

laugh.gif
Bills should get moved too, get rid of loney for anything pls

I would agree with this 100%.   Never thought I'd say that, especially regarding Bills.  

What are they getting for Raffy? 3 bags of peanuts and a pair of used cleats?

As long as he's off the books, I can care less.  
They better start working on a long term extension with the Bison. 

Off the books for what? So we can have extra money to sign somebody?
laugh.gif

No, so we can have extra money to pay off the creditors... Schmidt, Manny, Pierre etc..  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Damnit kuroda

I KNEW he wasn't going to okay a move...
doesn't mean I remained hopeful i'd be wrong 
ohwell.gif

Adios Furcal, we should be sending off Jamey too but from what i've read it was one or the other...

Who the @$## gives a Hiroki Kuroda a no-trade clause? I'm glad he is staying. Maybe next year brass can low-ball him an offer to pitch another year.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Most all Japanese players get one

Yup, and you know what sucks about that?   He's most likely gonna go back to Japan, and Dodgers will not get a draft pick or anything. 
laugh.gif

They really blew it, Kuroda was open to the Red Sox, Rangers and some other team I forgot.  So it was on Colletti's hand. 

I guess we are going to try to re-sign Ethier. I'm all for it. If he hits 15 HR's this season do you guys think he would command less? Now that Boston got Trayvon, maybe they don't go after Ethier.

Ned is still a moron but I would rather try to keep Dre than hope for Sands/Robinson to be the goods, and we don't know yet.

I feel like this franchise can turn it around sooner than we think.

The knock on Tray is that he strikes out too much to hit in the majors. You could make that argument, but at least get some good players in return.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom