Official 2011 NBA Finals Thread: Dallas Mavericks are the 2011 NBA Champions. VOL: KidDirk get rings

JapanAir21 wrote:
Originally Posted by bdis1986

kvsm23vs24 wrote:
JA you my man, but even you thought it was over.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 was just about to post this... coming in here with his semi-essay post knowing damn well he thought it was over

Does it matter? Did anyone think this game WASN'T over?

It's 1-1, no one imagined it would be, and that's that.

It's not like I called the game over after the first half.

No u did not but after that 3 by wade you sure did

JapanAir21 wrote:
Welp.

Time to come back from 2-0.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

anyway 1-1 good game see you on Sunday
glasses.gif

And at the same time, people were saying we were about to get swept.
laugh.gif

LazyJ, he blew a huge play, absolutely, but other than that? In our run? Just fine.

And at the same time, people were saying we were about to get swept.
laugh.gif

LazyJ, he blew a huge play, absolutely, but other than that? In our run? Just fine.

pg 105-108 show just about each heat bandwagon fan and the Dallas fans who aren't true to the team by saying the series is over. Heat bandwagon fans exposed= FEELS GOOD MAN.

pg 105-108 show just about each heat bandwagon fan and the Dallas fans who aren't true to the team by saying the series is over. Heat bandwagon fans exposed= FEELS GOOD MAN.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by durantula

Can anyone explain the ET Tu? Joey crawford one to me?
I got you fam, I had to google it myself
laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

roll.gif
 Ok that makes that pic that much funnier

Actually that line comes from a fictional account of the assassination written by Shakespeare. Still absolutely hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Originally Posted by durantula

Can anyone explain the ET Tu? Joey crawford one to me?
I got you fam, I had to google it myself
laugh.gif
It means "and you". It's a reference to Julius Ceaser. When he was killed, he turned to Brutus, who betrayed him and quoted "et tu, Brutus" as to say "even you Brutus?".  NT keeps me on my toes.

roll.gif
 Ok that makes that pic that much funnier

Actually that line comes from a fictional account of the assassination written by Shakespeare. Still absolutely hilarious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .
How do you figure? Where are you getting these assumptions from?
grin.gif
probably from the imagination tv channel.....you know the same channel that said game 3 winners win series 98% of the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by KenJi714

The Heat still the favor to win game 3 and 4 .
How do you figure? Where are you getting these assumptions from?
grin.gif
probably from the imagination tv channel.....you know the same channel that said game 3 winners win series 98% of the time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by AG 47

Last thing I'll say about this game. Dirk saved Jason Terry's %!@. His head was NOT in the game late. Maybe he'll play better at home.
Jet scored 6 of those final 22 points.
nerd.gif

Pro, you going to be at any of those games?

He did and that was his ONLY shining moment this game. He did nothing before those 3 jumpers. And obviously he forgot he had to play defense on Chalmers.

Trust me. If Dallas loses this one, the Jet is the scapegoat.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by AG 47

Last thing I'll say about this game. Dirk saved Jason Terry's %!@. His head was NOT in the game late. Maybe he'll play better at home.
Jet scored 6 of those final 22 points.
nerd.gif

Pro, you going to be at any of those games?

He did and that was his ONLY shining moment this game. He did nothing before those 3 jumpers. And obviously he forgot he had to play defense on Chalmers.

Trust me. If Dallas loses this one, the Jet is the scapegoat.

Back
Top Bottom