Official 2012 Boxing Thread: JMM/Manny IV - FOTY.

rocky theme 4 
pimp.gif

Hopefully they don't change the decision since Hearn ran in there while the ref was giving the standing count.

Everybody and they mamas thought the ref stopped the fight.

Heard Froch put in work! I wasn't able to watch the fight so I'll patiently wait for someone to upload it to YouTube.

Damn. Great performance by Froch.

Boxed well moving away, kept distance with a strong jab and most importantly...he took chances in there with his power, that threw Bute off.

Whenever he saw that Bute was hurt he pounced and went at him.

Impressive.

Froch did very well last night. He had an excellent gameplan and stuck with it. Does anyone think Bute will use the automatic rematch clause? Bute's choice of opponents over the years didn't prepare him for Froch's level.

Bute needed to throw one of his uppercuts to the body early for Froch to respect his power. You can tell by round 2, Froch no longer respected his power. 

Originally Posted by aepps20

Froch did very well last night. He had an excellent gameplan and stuck with it. Does anyone think Bute will use the automatic rematch clause? Bute's choice of opponents over the years didn't prepare him for Froch's level.

laugh.gif
did you hear what Froch said?
A Froch-Ward rematch makes no sense, and Froch all but said he has no interest in it. But what about the notion of going to Quebec to face Bute again?

Naturally, Froch would do it. But he had some advice for his vanquished foe: "That's not a very good idea for him after what I just did. I just whupped him. It would be the same thing again."

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif
did you hear what Froch said?
A Froch-Ward rematch makes no sense, and Froch all but said he has no interest in it. But what about the notion of going to Quebec to face Bute again?

Naturally, Froch would do it. But he had some advice for his vanquished foe: "That's not a very good idea for him after what I just did. I just whupped him. It would be the same thing again."

He said a whole bunch of classic lines following the fight. That's barely scratching the surface of what he said.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Gotta Love Froch's Moxy

He coems to fight every fight and he talks alot of %%++ before and after.

I thought Bute would Power thru and KO him

What happened to Bute's body punches? he following miquel Cotto's plan? Bute got hit with EVERY @%%+%## Punch LMAO what was the connect percentage man. Ive never seen anything like that before in my life

RIP Johnny Tapia

Back
Top Bottom