Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I still have my OGs, worn once, but I definitely will be copping another pair these. One of my all time favorite J's, .. F*CK WHAT THE HATERS SAY, BUY WHAT YOU LIKE!

Last edited:
Wow, a thread for these alone? I don't remember these being that popular. Some of you guys will hype up anything, lol.
Theres more pages on the olives and those are ugly imo, but to each their own. I'm not missing out on these..again. 
mad.gif

Can never have enough cool grey shoes. Should be a big seller.
Agree completely!! I unfortunately had to get rid of my first pair of Cool grey ix because they were sliightly too small. But I was just recently able to get another pair today! Fortunately box was beat and seller gave me a deeply discounted price!! ... Worn 2x for 120 shipped!!!!! :D

happy for these, couldent find a good older pair at a good price
I couldn't either for the longest time but patience is a virtue and I was able to secure a pair for 120 shipped!... Still glad these are coming out so I can double up, but as we all know the earlier retros have much better materials and comfort.

Really can't wait for these, I was impressed with my Montana's and i like this colorway a lot more.. wish it was a closer release date

EDIT: Can't understand why this shoe ISN'T more popular.

Guess its because its a 9.

Either way, these are getting copped with the quickness.

Hopefully its an easy pickup.

Last edited:
^He is right though. If those montana and kilroys are selling, these will sell too no doubt :smh:

Unless these are made in big numbers, they might be a pain to get. They sold well back in 2002, better than the rest of the IX retros if I am not mistaken. These and the cool grey XI are by far the best cool grey colorways.

You are correct my friend. cool grey's were the best/ fastest selling of all the ix's that were released in 2002. Flints also sold pretty well considering your only choice around april/ may of 2002 was to get the flints, nu retro 1's, or the white/ navy pure's.

^He is right though. If those montana and kilroys are selling, these will sell too no doubt :smh:

However, these will be overshadowed by the black/red XI
Which will be released just one week after these.
Will have similar fate like the last shots XIV.

i know alot of people been patiently waiting for the cool greys, especially since these never been retro'ed since the first release.

these will sell out fast

This shoe is def flying under the radar, numerous pic are out and this thread is only at 13 pages you guys are gonna be able to walk in stores and get your pairs up to 4 days after I'm so jealous

Think im gonna pass on the cool grey 9s. i like the olive 9s more and ill save my cash for all the other releases nike has coming up.

CANT LIE..THESE THINGS LOOK REALLY GOOD...IM TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF NOT TO COP EM BUT I MIGHT HAVE TO...HAD THE FIRST RETRO AND SOLD EM..THIS WAS MY FAV 9

Last edited:
The only glimmer of hope I have for these not being difficult to get is their release date. Releasing the week before the XIs I'm hoping that most of the kiddies/resellers hold off on them for the XIs. Again not likely nowadays, but that's what i'm hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom