Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

Copped. One of my favorite Jordans as well as my favorite IX

^He is right though. If those montana and kilroys are selling, these will sell too no doubt :smh:

However, these will be overshadowed by the black/red XI
Which will be released just one week after these.
Will have similar fate like the last shots XIV.

THIS.

Thats the best part about these releases. JB has released some retro c/w heat over the years near Christmas that all get overshadowed by the hype.

Cherry XII's
Flint XIII's
Last Shots

Now these? Hype kills :pimp:
And I play Mr. Cleanup at footlocker

Then dudes go on wild goose hunts on FlightClub and Ebay half a year later for em :lol:
They're all chillin' staying warm in my closet by then :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm actually looking forward to these just as much as the Bred XI's. Gonna try to cop early though.

I actually love these, but I decided to go with the AJ 2012 E for 120 bucks because I know there will be too many hypebeasts
wearing the Coolgrey IX and I'm a bit scared that the paintjob will crack plus the midsole separation might be the same
like the 2002 lows (patent leather and the midsole separates on the IXs quite much, and hard to fix.
So I want something the majority does not wear off court.

Man these 9's are getting no love at all...all the attention is going to the BRED IVs and XIs coming soon...especially next year releases.

Oh well..better for me and easier to cop..(hopefully)....

Wishful thinking......:tongue:

So the official release date for these is definitely December 15??

I think I'm more excited for these than the 2012 Black/Red 11's....

Idk what it is but something dosent look right about these, maybe im trippen..... Does anyone have OG pics?

These look dope. I will have to see how much money around that time though. Only grabbing the IVs but it's still Christmas time.

I'm a fan of the IX.  I have the universities and the white/black and may get the Quai's soon.  However, I'm not a fan of these.  
tired.gif

Beautiful.

My 2001 XI's are in great condition so these are at the top of my December list.

On another note, I have too many damn Cool Grey shoes.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Definitely more excited for these than the Black/Red XIs.

The pair I got from the 11/12 Countdown Pack are still in excellent condition so I could care less about the XIs.

Hopefully these will be easy to cop seeing that everyone and their grandma will be focusing their attention on the XIs.

Definitely more excited for these than the Black/Red XIs.

The pair I got from the 11/12 Countdown Pack are still in excellent condition so I could care less about the XIs.

Hopefully these will be easy to cop seeing that everyone and their grandma will be focusing their attention on the XIs.
QFT !!!!!!!!!

Man Nike moved up the release date of the Stealth foams to the 14th, a day before the Cool Grey IXs drops.

I was planning on getting both but was looking forward to that break between release dates to stack up the extra funds to do so. Since I probably can't get both now gotta pick one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom