Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

My local footlocker has a line 15 or so deep. I'm gonna pass based on the assumption there's no chance I can grab a sz10. Getting these might be harder than I thought

Ok, all I wanna know now is whther these run TTS or not? Ive been hearing lots of stories already.

Someone who owns them can you please lay it down.

Got my tickets from Champs and Footlocker. Hopefully I get a call and The Finishline in the same mall is doing first come first serve so I still have a chance.

Thanks for lying footaction.com my spot gave out tickets at 8am as opposed to 5pm
That's why I always call the store...all of the places around me said 5pm (per their webpage) but when I got there they handed tickets out at store open. Good luck getting your shoes.

hell na son i aint no lil punk either jus tryin to sell shoes ima sneakerhead i jus dont rele feel the cool greys if u dont got a ticket u dont get em i hadda wait for that mang of course i needa make a lil profit ill put the receipt in there for ya to

Waited on line for like 15 min. They started taking names before 5. By the time I got up to the front they only had 11.5 and 12. I grabbed the 11.5 even tho its not my size. Ill weigh my options

I got up to my local footlocker in the mall at 4. They only had size 10 tickets left which was my size. I lucked out. They said they had been giving tickets away since 2pm. The manager at footlocker said that they have to wait for mall security to give them the ok to start handing out tickets. I'm relieved I got my pair locked, good luck to everyone still on the hunt.

For anyone who already copped, how are they holding up so far? Any noticeable differences in quality from the OG's?

I was able to get 2 guaranteed 10.5.  Hopefully I can trade for a 9.5 with someone...

Last edited:
got mine

and i'm still SMH at ol boy trying to sell his shoes above retail on here and claim "i'm a sneakerhead" lmao

I haven't checked this thread in a while, but wow! These 9s actually need to be raffled?

Back
Top Bottom