Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I'm still debating on this, I might just buy it for now until I see if I can secure me a pair of the Thunder 4s. If can, then I'll just return it or resell it for a reasonable price. If I missed out on the Thunder's then I'll keep the CG9's.

What does it mean when they put a sticker with a barcode and price on it? Does it mean my pair is on lock? I would assume so, but the girl said it's only guaranteed if we get a call? But I'm thinking they say that to cover their ***, what y'all think NT?

Also, raffle system sucks went to 3 malls yesterday. I better get me a pair...in my area this is how they will be doing releases from here on out, store policy...

And to the re sellers get a damn job, you are why we got to go through all this non sense to cop a pair of shoes!!!

Wonder if they're doing raffles for all retro Jordans from now on.
mean.gif

A raffle...for these?!
roll.gif

Love this shoe, but damn.  Guess that's what things have come to.  Will secure my pair online.  I can only imagine what the scene will be like when they hand out tickets for the XIs...

CHILL ON THE BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For the most part, it seems like newer members are the guilty parties.... Gotta play by the rules guys or face banishment.

HOH Florida Mall still has tickets in pretty much all sizesas of Monday @ 1PM. just walked in and got mine.

Supplies for these seemed to be limited at 34st Foot Locker, best bet for those who didn't reserve tickets is to pop up at 6pm on release and see if your sz wasn't picked up yet.

It really comes down how your feet fit these shoes. I normally wear a 10.5 but I'm going .5 size up for this shoe.

Got my guaranteed ticket yesterday so I'm good to go.

And there shouldn't even be a warning if someone is openly trying to sell then they need to be banned. That's the only reason they joined the site in the first place.

What does it mean when they put a sticker with a barcode and price on it? Does it mean my pair is on lock? I would assume so, but the girl said it's only guaranteed if we get a call? But I'm thinking they say that to cover their ***, what y'all think NT?
Also, raffle system sucks went to 3 malls yesterday. I better get me a pair...in my area this is how they will be doing releases from here on out, store policy...

The raffle tix I have have the price and barcode as well...both are raffles so no go unless I get a call. My guaranteed pair has neither on it.

Last edited:
My ticket, guaranteed pair, has a sticker and they stamped the back, but it doesnt have a barcode. I guess it depends on each location

I SAID EARLIER THESE WOULD BE EASY TO GET. NO NEED FOR PREORDER OR ANY OF THAT NON-SENSE. ALL EYES ARE ON BRED 11'S.

MY FIANCE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. :smokin

I SAID EARLIER THESE WOULD BE EASY TO GET. NO NEED FOR PREORDER OR ANY OF THAT NON-SENSE. ALL EYES ARE ON BRED 11'S.
MY FIANCE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
smokin.gif
So have you not been reading this thread lately?  Some guys already have struck out at their local spots doing guaranteed tickets.  In my city we got less than 150 pairs that will be involved in the raffles (2 FTA's, 2 FTL's) and one FNL that is doing FCFS and they only have 18 pairs.  All of the raffle locations had a lot more entries than pairs by 6pm last night when I went to each.  These are not being slept on, unfortunately 

Back
Top Bottom