Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

^^^ Look up 2 posts Memphis, not easy everywhere, exactly like I said.  50 local pairs sold out through raffle and one lineup.  All gone within 3 minutes.   LOL coulda predicted you being a douche though!  *stupid.kanye.shug*
roll.gif

Done with the 9's

^^^ Look up 2 posts Memphis, not easy everywhere, exactly like I said.  50 local pairs sold out through raffle and one lineup.  All gone within 3 minutes.   LOL coulda predicted you being a douche though!  *stupid.kanye.shug*
roll.gif

Done with the 9's
smokin.gif
 Nice bro.

^^^ Look up 2 posts Memphis, not easy everywhere, exactly like I said.  50 local pairs sold out through raffle and one lineup.  All gone within 3 minutes.   LOL coulda predicted you being a douche though!  *stupid.kanye.shug* :rofl:

Done with the 9's

Oh gahd ::Big Sean voice:: :smokin

Thanks Anderson.  The cool grey's were the ones I wanted the most FOR SURE.  Always regretted not getting them in '02.  I'm not a huge patent leather fan, but it just works really well on this shoe....to me at least.

Just got a chance to look at mine after work and I'm pretty pleased.... Still can't get over missing the Olives :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: These and the Olives were the only two kicks I NEEDED this yr :lol:

Weird. I couldn't get my size 9 anywhere. Bad day.
Pm'd
Mork, 

I have a size 9 waiting for me, but I already grabbed 2!!! Im in San Jose, no point in driving an hour to triple up

EDIT:

Is it not sold out everywhere??? 
you just made a sz 9 head happy after 5pm today, i think i'll pick mine up this afternoon
Man, I blasted on FB that I doubled up on these, and people been blowing up my phone trying to cop it! Got 3 cash offers and 2 trades (1-Playoff 12's DS & 1-Olympic 6's) WHAT TO DO... WTD... They said that Vfair and Gmall are out???

Would've went to NTSF to pick it up, but rain started to pound and that equals major traffic heading up 101N... so NO GO. Congrats to whoever gets that RSVP. NTSF will probably send out the new RSVPs after 6

Last edited:
Got 3 call backs but only picked up one pair. Size 11 at Lakewood HOH, they give ticket holders till 6pm. The other size is 11 is at Lakewood Robert Wayne.

Something shady is up with my local FTL :smh:. They call me yesterday that I won the raffle and tell me to go in with my ID and the ticket. I go in today and they say my name isn't on the list. Luckily I won from Champs so I got my pair, but damn never going back to that store.

Last edited:
Why didn't you show him the call log and the time that they called you? Perhaps they could backtrace and see what the problem was. Granted that they would lie to you and you can't do anything about it... but shouldn't management be keeping an eye on the traffic? Idk... but regardless, that's shady business! Glad you got your pair tho

^^^ Look up 2 posts Memphis, not easy everywhere, exactly like I said.  50 local pairs sold out through raffle and one lineup.  All gone within 3 minutes.   LOL coulda predicted you being a douche though!  *stupid.kanye.shug* :rofl:

Done with the 9's

damn homie u copped al the IX's

Last edited:

Done with the 9's

yea theres non left lol

Congrats to everyone who was able to get their pairs! I do think you guys are right...if these didn't release in between the black foams and the XIs, they would have went a lot quicker.

Trust me a lot of people will be salty about passing on these release after they miss out on the Bred 11 next week.

Last edited:
Browning patent leather and minor sole separation of my '02 pair made me decide to pick up the new release. Side by side the 2 don't even compare. The '02 pair is a tad taller and just seems a lot thicker. Thicker laces as well as patent leather cut, especially around the toe. The leather tongue in the '12 pair of course is a cheaper leather and doesn't have anywhere as many perforation holes as the '02 pair. Only good thing is i have a pair with actual grey patent leather now

Was an easy cop for me, went on FNL, 5 mins later, checked out. if only next weeks bred 11s can be this easy to cop.

Back
Top Bottom