Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I'd like some thicker laces for mine too. But the shoe still looks great. I'm very satisfied with these. Congrats to those who copped & good luck to those still searching. 

Picked up a 9.5 from champs in Christiana Mall (Delaware area heads) around 630pm tonight. They had a size 10 on display. People just didn't come and pick up. Said they had plenty in back

Strolled into Nike Roosevelt Field and picked up my pair.. fit a little snug but b/c of the patent but they'll wear in. Now on to the XI's...

Bros...this dude SneakerFan1 easily as clutch as Kobe. this is the 2nd time in a month he came through for me on a pair that I missed out on. Dude is like my little guardian angel from A Wonderful Life lmaoo. I happened to miss out on these earlier. They sold out maddd quick. Made a post about it here. Dude saw it, because he sees everything lol. Hit me right away with a site. but that one wasn't working out. Said he'd keep an eye out...no less than like 15 minutes later hits me with the NDC link from the restock a few minutes ago. Even held my pair in his cart for me until I got on....Bro...brooooooo...that touched me. He's money in my book. Much love.

Not to mention any colorway not released in 2012 :tongue:
Nice 9s tho bro. :smokin
Only 9s I own are the 02 White/Blacks and 2010 Powder Blues. Picked up 2 pairs of Olives this year, 1 for me and one for my boy (who flaked) and ended up selling both because I thought they looked cheap.

LOL the pic was of just the 2012's. I got the galaxy rookies instead of olives. Never was a fan. Only other pairs I was ever able to get were the OG black and whites and eventually the '02 CG'S. Didn't have the ability to get many pairs still in '02 so I missed all those 9's, got the 2002 cool grey's in '04 from a friend for $60. Skipped the CDP's. got my fIll this year! I'd like a pair of charcoals.

And props to sneakerfan, good dude helpin out like that. Good to let people know in case he needs some help one day too

Last edited:
Bros...this dude SneakerFan1 easily as clutch as Kobe. this is the 2nd time in a month he came through for me on a pair that I missed out on. Dude is like my little guardian angel from A Wonderful Life lmaoo. I happened to miss out on these earlier. They sold out maddd quick. Made a post about it here. Dude saw it, because he sees everything lol. Hit me right away with a site. but that one wasn't working out. Said he'd keep an eye out...no less than like 15 minutes later hits me with the NDC link from the restock a few minutes ago. Even held my pair in his cart for me until I got on....Bro...brooooooo...that touched me. He's money in my book. Much love.
roll.gif

All the thanks goes to an energetic 5 year old lil girl who had me in bed early tonight after a long day of waiting on her hand and foot.  Insomnia FTW!

The dude always helps people out, I believe he helped someone out with a 10.5 Bred IV's too. +1

Last edited:
Came back from mall earlier to pick my pair up, liking them. Good release, looks just like my last retro from what I remember. 8)

Off to the Xi's!

Just got my shipping confirmation from eastbay. Estimated delivery is December 24th. I guess Santa will màk a delivery for me in Christmas Eve

Still a 9.5, 10.5 and 13 on NDC.
Must have got a lot of cancellations on these.

People going to be real salty come the 21st and they cant get those 11s and missed out on these.

Last edited:
For those who already copped a pair. How is the fit on these? I wasn't able to get the chance to try on in store since it wasnt 6 pm.

Back
Top Bottom