Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

I go to the FTL by my house.
There are 10 people in the store. I'm the 2nd to get a ticket, tell them I need a 11. He tells me, "we're all out, just 12's left". How does that work...:rolleyes Obviously something shady is going on...
So I call coporate not really to get anything, simply to let them know what happened.
She tells me, we'll file a report etc etc...not taking my information at all.
Probably the last time I mess with them.

really? why are you snitching. Its people like you who mess up the shoe game. so what if they didnt have an 11, obviously they hooking someone else up and here you are ruining things. if you dont like it, dont cop there or start NETWORKING. also stop tryna mess things up for everyone else

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS...

IF IT WAS ME. I WOULD OF CALLED RIGHT IN THE STORE IN FRONT OF THEIR FACE :lol:

Went to my local footlocker before they closed and told me there doing raffles. So this is what it's coming too.

yup, got a ticket but no guarantee. it's a raffle and will call before the day of release if you're ticket is picked.

With everything coming out in the next few weeks, these will easily be overlooked. Great nine, good luck to the none beasts that been waiting  on these like I have. 

I SAID EARLIER THESE WOULD BE EASY TO GET. NO NEED FOR PREORDER OR ANY OF THAT NON-SENSE. ALL EYES ARE ON BRED 11'S.
MY FIANCE JUST PURCHASED A PAIR OF THESE FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT. :smokin

THIS!
My girl just got my pair too, but I won't get them in until next week. No sweat at all. And way under retail paid as well. Thanks to a good friend!

Got my pair and chick came in my store with them on today :pimp: ... Certain shoes come out all the time, I was so amped when I saw these releasing again.

Here's some shots of my friends tiny 2.5Y with no clear foggy soles -__-
Can't wait for my pair to come in next week...ugh the long wait.

I just noticed even the jumpman on the left shoe in kids size is facing the opposite direction. Damn

A lot of people are saying these are going to sit. Even the military 4s sold out eventually...

When? The jimmy jazz in my area still had men's sizes on the shelf as late as last week.

I think a large percentage of folks putting work in for these are just using these as a warm up for the Breds, not saying the majority but maybe 30-45% are. I wouldn't be terribly stressed if I was looking for these & didn't get these release day, they'll pop up again during the week when stores count inventory.

Missed my place's ticket giveaway last Sunday. I don't have time for two separate trips to a mall for some kicks, even if I really want them. Especially at 5pm on Sunday! Anyway, I will go anyway on Saturday and see if there are any 10.5's that didn't get picked up..

Just hope everyone on here gets a pair. This is maybe one of my favorite cw of the IXs and would want to get 2 pairs but around Xmas time I only have enough funds for one pair since this Xmas shopping for the fam and GF isn't cheap lol.

my area tax is 8.75% (New Orleans). so im looking at $173.99. The 11's will be $201.18. Forgive the exact numbers im an accounting major. 

Back
Top Bottom