Official 2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally Posted by useref15

As a Nets fan, this thread makes me smh. I hope we tank enough to secure a top 3 spot. What a HORRIBLE trade.

i belive u guys have to land in the top 3 in the lottery to keep the pick

This thread needs more Thomas Robinson.

Given what he went through last year and how he plays, I'll be rooting for him to do well.

only thing i wanna say....mane if will get first round he better show luv on the eastside
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

This thread needs more Thomas Robinson.

Given what he went through last year and how he plays, I'll be rooting for him to do well.
Absolutely.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

As a Nets fan, this thread makes me smh. I hope we tank enough to secure a top 3 spot. What a HORRIBLE trade.

I know, hence why I said I hope we tank to get into the top 3 worst records. Right now, we stand at 4, which is the worst possible spot to be in. I wouldn't have minded if we protected it top 5, but top 3? Hell no. We had the 4th worse record at the time of the trade, so wouldn't you think you could protect it a bit more then just top 3? There is no doubt in my mind Portland would have done it if we protected it more, but our idiot GM just wanted to make a splash.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I know, hence why I said I hope we tank to get into the top 3 worst records. Right now, we stand at 4, which is the worst possible spot to be in. I wouldn't have minded if we protected it top 5, but top 3? Hell no. We had the 4th worse record at the time of the trade, so wouldn't you think you could protect it a bit more then just top 3? There is no doubt in my mind Portland would have done it if we protected it more, but our idiot GM just wanted to make a splash.

billy king did say he had a plan when he did the deal. maybe stern told him he was going to hook him up in the lottery

Only euro prospect I like is Tomas Sotaransky, creative ball handler, and good athlete with leaping ability at one point considered a future lottery prospect but his poor performance lately has him as probably a 2nd round pick.

I think playing with NBA caliber finishers in a more open offense could make him a steal, if he falls to the second round.

Anthony Davis on the bobcats with bismack= my body is ready...

Defense is gonna be sick

Is Davis the only "franchise player" in this draft?

I'm interested in Rivers and Barnes. If those two can land on a team with some already establish guys
eek.gif

I see Sullinger as maybe David West. Don't know if longer term can he be a starter though.

This is the only time I actually watch these guys on a consistent bases.

I'll settle with beal if we get screwed tho...we need a scorer just as bad...whatever we don't get I hope Jordan signs the opposite

Nobody loses in this draft. This draft is loaded with talent and solid players. 2nd round picks will be really good

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Nobody loses in this draft. This draft is loaded with talent and solid players. 2nd round picks will be really good

I was thinking the same thing scrolling down Ford's mock draft. Hasn't been a draft this deep in a while.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I was thinking the same thing scrolling down Ford's mock draft. Hasn't been a draft this deep in a while.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JPZx

Anthony Davis is going to be an absolute stud. He's in the Top 3 CBB players I've seen with my two eyes.

did you just start watching?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pro potential I guess but he if we are talking about top CBB over this decade alone he hardly would pop into my mind

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by JPZx

Anthony Davis is going to be an absolute stud. He's in the Top 3 CBB players I've seen with my two eyes.
did you just start watching?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pro potential I guess but he if we are talking about top CBB over this decade alone he hardly would pop into my mind

It's not just potential, he is already one of the most versatile players I've ever seen. He can effortlessly knock down a jump shot from 16-18 feet, routinely is around the rim putting back misses or rebounding the ball, he can run the floor well, and we all know about his shot blocking. He's only gotten better on the offensive end as this year has gone along, and refined his defensive game for the better.

Averaging 14/10/5... that's nearly 5 BPG. Crazy, crazy statistic.

I've been watching since 01/02.. the other two in my top three are Emeka Okafor and Kevin Durant. Psycho-T gets a runner-up nomination as well.

Not even Carmelo, Blake Griffin, Beas, Steph Curry, A-Mo/JJ, Jason Williams?!??

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Hope the Warriors play their way into a lottery pick. Then again the lottery is rigged

It is - that's how the Cavs got the 1st pick in 2011. Stern somewhat felt bad...and with the very small chance the Clippers had in landing the first pick - they did - but the Cavs then owned it. Yay.

On another note...lose Cavs, LOSE! I'm big on MKG.

Back
Top Bottom