OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Wilson's expected to be a top-25 producer with Dre out.

Roddy or V-Jax. Dre if you like him.

Demaryius, Julio, Marshall if you add a filler and the owner is a Giants fan or believes Wilson is a true RB1 in 2013.

He's a big target, no doubt, but he lacks the talent level or potential ceiling both Gronk and Hernandez possessed.

Fells, Ballard, Shiancoe have all recently failed under Bill.

Sudfeld will be productive, but more so while Gronk is healing and Brady has no choice but to throw to Amendola, Thompkins, Sudfeld, Dobson.
none of those TE's have shown what sudfeld has shown. he's 6-7 man. he has an injury history but he has been impressing the hell out the pats coaches just like thompkins. they know they have to adapt and push through with all the new players in the system. im not a pats nut hugger, but if any team can make stars or at least adequate offensive options, its them. coming into last season who wouldve thought ridley was gonna produce the way he did

I'm fine with that perspective. There's a good chance Sudfeld proves you right. I just feel Brady will go to Amendola, Gronk, and Thompkins heavy. Sudfeld and Dobson less as the season progresses.

He's my third TE sleeper after Cameron and Myers. But only with a prolonged Gronk absence. Also depends on value and what round you select him.

Would ya'll start Kenbrell Thompkins alongside Danny Amendola?

My other WRs are Mike Williams(flexing him though), Golden Tate, Tavon Austin, and Kenny Stills.

14 team league non-ppr

Say David Wilson balls out week 1 what caliber of WR should he fetch
youd really look at selling high? he could be a top 5 RB by years end with his potential, albeit he stays healthy and doesnt mentally crash. 

if you dont have faith in him, id try and trade him for a higher ranked rb, keep your roster production even and not wr dependent ( depends on your roster though) 

Just finished drafting in my main 16 team $league standard.
How do you guys think I did, my WR look pretty week now that I look at it. Any suggestions would help.

RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: Reggie Bush
WR: Vincent Jackson
TE: Jason Witten
QB: Russell Wilson
WR: Kenny Britt
RB: Mark Ingram
WR: Emmanuel Sanders
K: Stephen Gostkowski
WR: Vincent Brown
CB: Patrick Peterson
RB: Vick Ballard
LB: Chad Greenway
LB: Elvis Dumervil

Team is good for a 16 man. Wrs are a little weak, but written can be considered a wr2.

How's the waiver wire? I'd try to get a more upside guy then V Brown

Like K Thompkins, Q Patton, K Stills or M Wheaton

Thompkis got drafted, Patton and Stills I've had my eyes on thanks.

thinking about proposing this trade

i give CJ2k and Julio Jones

i get Le'veon Bell and Dez Bryant

who comes out on top if this this trade were to be successful?

Say David Wilson balls out week 1 what caliber of WR should he fetch
youd really look at selling high? he could be a top 5 RB by years end with his potential, albeit he stays healthy and doesnt mentally crash. 
if you dont have faith in him, id try and trade him for a higher ranked rb, keep your roster production even and not wr dependent ( depends on your roster though) 

He's my 3rd rb behind Beast Mode and Al Morris.

Barring injury those teams are going to run run run and those two RBs are going to get the bulk of the carries.

I'm high on David Wilson but I think he finishes as a top 20 back but IDK about top 10.

If someone shoots me a top 10 WR for him I'm doing it but I'm not trading him just to trade him.

thinking about proposing this trade

i give CJ2k and Julio Jones
i get Le'veon Bell and Dez Bryant

who comes out on top if this this trade were to be successful?

The guy getting CJ2K and Julio .. this is coming from a Dez Bryant fan.

Even when Bell comes back I don't think he will lock down the #1 RB spot, he'll still share carries with Redman and Felix Jones.

I think CJ2K will bounce back to form, he looks really comfortable with that offense now.

Julio Jones will put up similar numbers to Dez

My garbage squad (no flex)

QB: Andrew Luck
HB: Stevan Ridley
HB: Lamar Miller
WR: Danny Amendola
WR: Calvin Johnson
TE: Greg Olsen
DST: 49ers
K: Sebastian Janikowski

Debating on whether to start Lamar Miller or Issac Redman Week 1. Any thoughts? I'm going up against a stacked team right off the bat so I need to get this one right. :smh:

He's my 3rd rb behind Beast Mode and Al Morris.

Barring injury those teams are going to run run run and those two RBs are going to get the bulk of the carries.

I'm high on David Wilson but I think he finishes as a top 20 back but IDK about top 10.

If someone shoots me a top 10 WR for him I'm doing it but I'm not trading him just to trade him.
ok i got you...

considering wilsons value is high due to andre browns injury,  i dont see getting someone like v-jax, cobb, colston or wayne out of the question, maybe even welker/fitz if their owners really need a #1 rb

If you're set on Williams in the Flex and Amendola as WR1, I'd start at WR2 in this order: Tate, Thompkins, Stills, Austin. For W1 only.

thanks ya'll.

yeah I originally had Amendola and Tate starting, with Williams at the flex(TB has NY Jets week 1)

I didn't know, with NE playing Buffalo, if swapping Tate out for Thompkins was a good idea for week 1. sounds like its a toss up, but might be..

:lol: I only asked because Reggie is projected to get 9... Vereen is projected to get 16 and Richardson is projected to get 17.

Speaking of that, how serious should I take these projections?

Still wondering who to start in my flex position. Patton, Sudfeld, or Cameron? Got Finley as my starting TE. PPR league btw.

Also, who's another good catching RB besides Bush and Spiller that I can try to grab from someone?

Back
Top Bottom