OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Is Oakland's DEF a good play against the Jags this week?

1-1 in my leagues. Fell victim to Peyton in one but scored the highest and won in my other league. Need to find a WR2 while Roddy gets healthy.

The Oakland defense against Jags

Or

Panthers defense against Bills

I have Tampa bay defense who I so not trust against the Saints.

Should I drop Thompkins for Edleman ?
nerd.gif
tampa has a top rushing defense and they added revis. still wont matter against brees, hes throwing it at least 30 times...hopefully a lot of dump off passes to sproles. got him in a 12 team ppr

I reallly hate internet explorer. I had a bunch of stuff typed up and it just crashed on me. LB and Fraij wait a week before you make those trades. Fraij dont get Ogltreed, and LB I would wait to see if Matt Forte is worth it. If he has another RB he would put in that trade instead then by all means pull that trigger.

Went 1-1 this week ... got the win and made some money in one league by having the 2nd highest score ... took the L and had the 2nd highest score in the other :lol:, dude had AP and Cruz :x

Can't complain, just need to fix my flex situation, I'm not comfortable starting Matthews or Finley there. Gonna try to grab another RB or WR.

Tony Romo or Mike Vick going forward? :nerd:

The Oakland defense against Jags

Or

Panthers defense against Bills

I have Tampa bay defense who I so not trust against the Saints.

Should I drop Thompkins for Edleman ? :nerd:

I'd take the Panthers. They should be good for a couple turnovers. They also did a pretty good job against Lynch. They will give up some yards to Johnson but if you can live with that take the Panthers... front 7 is no joke.

I'm #1 on the waiver order.. Who should I take? I already got Vernon Davis so I don't think I need Julius Thomas.. I'm trying to choose between Edelmen and Jerome Simpson

I'm #1 on the waiver order.. Who should I take? I already got Vernon Davis so I don't think I need Julius Thomas.. I'm trying to choose between Edelmen and Jerome Simpson
Just leave everything as is for now... Wait til next week and see whos shining on Tuesday

Honestly I would take Thomas regardless. TE is such a weak position, if he continues to put up solid numbers you can use him as trade bait.

eil and j cook are available on waivers. should i take them?

have v. davis and t romo.

wr1 reggie wayne
wr2 dre johnson
flex jordy nelson(while roddy recovers)

Texans D gave me the late win lastnight.

Still trying to figure out what to do about David Wilson. The only RB available in our league is his back up Scott. Should I scoop him?

BTW, just got offered Randall Cobb for Dalton and Jeffery. Think I'm going to take that deal...

For wilson owners and others in the market

Just news so if take with a grain of salt

Former Giant Brandon Jacobs, veteran Willis McGahee and former Jet Joe McKnight are scheduled to work out for the Giants tomorrow

Last edited:
Alright guys. Yet another YAY or NAY:

I give: Montee Ball

I get: Tony Gonzalez

or

I give: Lacy and Cecil Shorts

I get: Julio Jones

or 

I give: Doug Martin

I get: Ray Rice and Larry Fitz

My team:

QB: Brady

RB: Dougie, Vereen, Lacy, Montee, Ballard, Pierce

WR: AJ, Dez, Cecil, Emmanuel Sanders

TE: Gronk, Owen Daniels

D/ST: 9ers

K: Dawson

Non PPR, redraft, 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE)

Tyler Eifert or Brent Celek for TE? both are available..
Eifert has the most upside. Celek had only 2 catches yesterday, but looks like he might be heavily involved in the offense. 

Put a claim for both, with Celek first.
Texans D gave me the late win lastnight.

Still trying to figure out what to do about David Wilson. The only RB available in our league is his back up Scott. Should I scoop him?

BTW, just got offered Randall Cobb for Dalton and Jeffery. Think I'm going to take that deal...
THINK?!?! Dude, take that trade ASAP
eil and j cook are available on waivers. should i take them?

have v. davis and t romo.

wr1 reggie wayne
wr2 dre johnson
flex jordy nelson(while roddy recovers)
Who would you be dropping for them?

or

or 

My team:

Im no expert so i wont comment on the other two but if you have gronk and daniels why would you try to trade ball for gonzalez

Im no expert so i wont comment on the other two but if you have gronk and daniels why would you try to trade ball for gonzalez
I thought of that myself. But there could possibly 3 reasons. 1) Gronk is still hurt, so obviously I can't start him. 2) Dez might be hurt for this week so I need another WR/TE to fill in the Flex spot. 3) Trade bait for someone else. And plus, maybe when Gronk comes back I could permanently  put out a roster of Doug/Lacy/AJ/Dez/Gronk/Gonzo. Or maybe I'm just nuts.

And no one here is an expert. We just all have opinions. I would actually like to hear what you think about the other 2 trades. We're here to help eachother.

You guys in leagues where people draft like dopes, how do you even find that fun? I hate playing in leagues where dudes aren't competitive or playing properly.

You guys in leagues where people draft like dopes, how do you even find that fun? I hate playing in leagues where dudes aren't competitive or playing properly.

I'm dealing with that in a money league.

A WOMAN in the league, kept both her QB's. (You can keep 4 players) She kept Peyton and Luck.

Drafted like ****. Then traded Andrew Luck, again, Andrew Luck for Chris Ivory, Andy Dalton, and the 9ers D.

Again, money, keeper league, she trades Andrew Luck for a QB that will back up her other QB, a RB that is a Jet, and a defense. None of these 3 will be kept going forward.

I. AM. RIOTING.

I have been BLASTING the entire league for that ********. I litter the message board every single day. I'm literally furious about it, and have no idea why I care. :lol:

But it's just so freaking stupid.

And sadly, it's my first year in the league. The commish is the one who got Luck, then tried to spin it that it was a fair deal. :stoneface:

Oh, and he's won the title 3 years in a row. Now I know why. :lol:

@ Jordan i am ina 8 man league but the waiver wire isnt that loaded. best available is eli and big ben. also joquie, cook, bradford.

I mean there is one team that has Kap7 and A rodgers; another with Cam and Brees; RG3 And Luck.

Also moving forward with my season should i go with Romo or Eli Manning. i have Romo and can claim Manning. dude threw 3 picks and still scored pretty well.

Last edited:
Who would you guys try to pick up between Julius Thomas or Joique Bell? I could use the upgrade at TE but my backs were a huge let down in week 1 (Foster, Morris & Wilson :x). I'm hesitant on bell bc Bush seems like he'll get more attention up there

or

or 

My team:

Lacy and Shorts for Julio :wow:
Rice and Fitz for Martin :wow:
Ball for TG88 :wow:

I would feel all types of disrespected if I saw these offers come my way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom