OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Who would you guys try to pick up between Julius Thomas or Joique Bell? I could use the upgrade at TE but my backs were a huge let down in week 1 (Foster, Morris
Julius Thomas aka Orange Julius 
laugh.gif
. Bush WILL get more love on the goal line. 
Thanks man, I would rep you but I don't think I can lol not sure why
It's cool. I asked Meth to take my reps away. Glad I can help

contemplating starting Ryan Mathews (@PHI) over Lynch (vsSF)... thoughts?

SF run defense is stout, but on the other hand, Seattle is at home.

This is my roster (NON-PPR, 6-pt passing league):

QB: Brady, Palmer
RB: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Fred Jackson, Shonn Greene
WR: Cruz, Nicks, Brown, Michael Floyd
TE: Cameron, Fred Davis
D: Pats
K: Gostkowski

Would you guys drop anyone for Edelman?

I was thinking Greene but then my RB depth is weak. Maybe Fred Davis?

This is my roster (NON-PPR, 6-pt passing league):

QB: Brady, Palmer
RB: Spiller, MJD, Miller, Fred Jackson, Shonn Greene
WR: Cruz, Nicks, Brown, Michael Floyd
TE: Cameron, Fred Davis
D: Pats
K: Gostkowski

Would you guys drop anyone for Edelman?

I was thinking Greene but then my RB depth is weak. Maybe Fred Davis?
Maybe Floyd or Nicks for Edelman. I have a feeling Edelman will get a lot more looks.

Maybe Floyd or Nicks for Edelman. I have a feeling Edelman will get a lot more looks.

I was thinking Floyd also. I'm not going to drop Nicks.

I feel like Greene is going to be useless and I should drop him but I wanted to hold on too a little bit of depth. My league is RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex BTW.

I was thinking Floyd also. I'm not going to drop Nicks.

I feel like Greene is going to be useless and I should drop him but I wanted to hold on too a little bit of depth. My league is RB/RB/WR/WR/Flex BTW.
Def drop Shonn Greene. He gives you NOTHING and won't be doing much. His YPC was horrible last year, and this is coming from a Jets fan 
laugh.gif

Who gets the priority waiver wire claim in a standard scoring league: Edelman or J. Bell?

I need help guys, I was offered Alfred Morris and Stevie Johnson for Jimmy Graham it's a PPR league. 

Here is my squad:

QB Tony Romo
RB Lamar Miller
RB Ray Rice
WR Dez Bryant
WR Vincent Jackson
TE Jimmy Graham
FLEX Giovani Bernard
D/ST Packers 
K Kai Forbath

Bench Vincent Brown, SD WR
Bench Jordan Cameron, Cle TE
Bench Josh Freeman, TB QB
Bench Chris Givens, StL WR
Bench Ronnie Hillman, Den RB
Bench Lance Moore, NO WR
Bench Cecil Shorts, Jac WR

As you can see I have Jordan Cameron on my bench, I need a RB bad because I don't believe in Lamar Miller's O line. Let me know what u think.

Who gets the priority waiver wire claim in a standard scoring league: Edelman or J. Bell?

for me its Bell. Gronk is comin back so that means less passes and Bell is gettin a good amount of carries even when Bush is the primary back

contemplating starting Ryan Mathews (@PHI) over Lynch (vsSF)... thoughts?

SF run defense is stout, but on the other hand, Seattle is at home.

i wouldnt do it, Philly D did lock up Alfred Morris and Eddy Lacy did farely well against the Niners

for me its Bell. Gronk is comin back so that means less passes and Bell is gettin a good amount of carries even when Bush is the primary back
i wouldnt do it, Philly D did lock up Alfred Morris and Eddy Lacy did farely well against the Niners
You gotta stick with your studs...stay with Lynchmode

Remember Lynch was the guy to score the first rushing TD AND first 100 yd game on the Niners 2011 season when the Niners had not let any rusher get a TD or 100 yd game till then. I know this isn't 2011 but still, any given sunday. Plus he's your stud so he a must start every game except his bye week.

This is coming from a Die hard NINERS fan. :lol:

Last edited:
Go with Lacy. Mike Mccarthy likes balance. I like the Packers to win and I think they establish the run early to set up play action, something they failed to do against the 49ers last week.

Last edited:
So that's 2-1 Lynch over Lacy, this is gonna kill me haha.

I just feel Lacy can have a game similar to Shady last night and run all over washington.

Being a big Bama fan has me being biased right now :lol:

Seriously hurting at RB in my keeper league. Who should I trade and who should I target? Any help is much appreciated.

QB Aaron Rodgers

WR Marques Colston

WR A.J. Green (k)

RB Doug Martin (k)

RB VICK BALLARD 
sick.gif

TE Jimmy Graham (k)

W/R Lance Moore

K Kai Forbath

Def Ari

BENCH Josh Gordon

BENCH Sam Bradford