OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Are you guys worried about Arian Foster at all?  I am.  Would you make this trade?

Arian Foster & Antonio Gates for Trent Richardson & Jimmy Graham

Currently, here is my starting roster:

Q: Peyton Manning

R: Arian Foster

R: Adrian Peterson

W: Wes Welker

W: Torrey Smith

T: Vernon Davis

F: Deangelo Williams

K: Stephen Gostkowski

D: 49ers

After the trade I would be looking at:

R: Trent Richardson

F: Jimmy Graham

Gates would essentially be a throw in, as he is my backup.  Before anyone asks, no, its not a 4 team league.  Its a 12 team keeper league.  When toying with the idea of trading Arian, I was hoping to trade him for a lesser running back and an upgrade at WR (which is clearly the weak link of my team), but there wasnt a trade partner out there that made sense. 

Do you think making this trade benefits my team?  I absolutely hate DeAngelo Williams, and cant wait until he is out of my lineup.

Last edited:
Are you guys worried about Arian Foster at all?  I am.  Would you make this trade?

Gates would essentially be a throw in, as he is my backup.  Before anyone asks, no, its not a 4 team league.  Its a 12 team keeper league.  When toying with the idea of trading Arian, I was hoping to trade him for a lesser running back and an upgrade at WR (which is clearly the weak link of my team), but there wasnt a trade partner out there that made sense. 

Do you think making this trade benefits my team?  I absolutely hate DeAngelo Williams, and cant wait until he is out of my lineup.

I would do that trade instantly

Anyone think Thompkins will get over 100 yds with 2 TDs?
I think he does loads better than last week, especially with Amendola and Vereen out. Not sure about both 100+ yards and 2 TDs though. One or the other seems possible.

Any of you guys swapping D/STs each week based on matchups? If so who do you like this week? The obvious choice imo is the Panthers @ Buffalo. The Raiders vs. Jacksonville or the Eagles vs. San Diego could be sneaky plays though. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
I think im going to go ahead and get eli off waivers. Giants prolly wont run much consider their recent happenings and if peyton pulls a peyton than they may be playing catch up. hopefully eli can give me 300, 3, and 0. lol

Last edited:
I think he does loads better than last week, especially with Amendola and Vereen out. Not sure about both 100+ yards and 2 TDs though. One or the other seems possible.

Any of you guys swapping D/STs each week based on matchups? If so who do you like this week? The obvious choice imo is the Panthers @ Buffalo. The Raiders vs. Jacksonville or the Eagles vs. San Diego could be sneaky plays though. Any thoughts?
i was pondering dropping my GB defense for either KC or Carolina defense. its a 12 team ppr where return yardage counts too. 

Yup, had Tampa in most of my leagues, going with Pats, Cowboys, Panthers when available.

Debating if I should drop Greg Jennings or Chris givens for Edelman. Thinking Jennings. Good player, but my god Ponder is unbelievably bad.

Yep, streaming defenses has been my strategy the last couple of years and it works out pretty well.

I like Miami, Oakland, and Carolina, in that order.  Gamble play this week would be Dallas IMO.

i was pondering dropping my GB defense for either KC or Carolina defense. its a 12 team ppr where return yardage counts too. 

I wouldn't give up on the Green Bay D yet. Get to play minny twice, and they showed flashes. Niners offense is just GOOD

I'm not fully convinced about the Panthers D against Buffalo this week. Not saying dont use them but I think we'll see a heavy dose of CJ Spiller plus EJ Manuel can throw the ball. Buffalo plays pretty good at home.

Other options to look at would be Raiders vs Jags, Pats vs Jets, Cowboys vs Chiefs. Don't sleep on the Dolphins vs Colts either.

Looks like Vereen is now put on short term I.R. Probably won't even be back until week 11! :smh:

Had him on 2 of my teams and stole him in very late rounds. such a blow

Looks like Vereen is now put on short term I.R. Probably won't even be back until week 11!
mean.gif

wow i was about to trade for him in all of my leagues. phew...

is anyone giving sudfeld another shot in their starting lineup this week? i have him and kyle rudolph only
mean.gif

Looks like Vereen is now put on short term I.R. Probably won't even be back until week 11!
mean.gif

glasses.gif
lets go, Ridley ...
You should consider yourself very lucky.  I wholeheartedly believe that Ridley is the second best running back on the Patriots.  He is not nearly as good as people think.  I believe he is a below average running back (skills wise), who is in an above average situation.  Joseph Addai-esque if you will.  With the injury to Vereen, his spot is more secure.  Lucky.

I drafted Vereen in like round 14 of my keeper league. I was really hoping he would take over for Ridley :\. Oh well, I'll just stash him in my IR slot for now.

You should consider yourself very lucky.  I wholeheartedly believe that Ridley is the second best running back on the Patriots.  He is not nearly as good as people think.  I believe he is a below average running back (skills wise), who is in an above average situation.  Joseph Addai-esque if you will.  With the injury to Vereen, his spot is more secure.  Lucky.

you aint lyin...

in a 14 team league, he was the best RB2 I could grab in the 3rd round. Glad he will maintain those snaps for a hot minute..

welp -- for those who have edelman and ridley you should start them without hesitation this week

Edelman , Vareen , Sudfeld are all out for the thurs game . Vareens out until WEEK 11

Last edited:
wow i was about to trade for him in all of my leagues. phew...

is anyone giving sudfeld another shot in their starting lineup this week? i have him and kyle rudolph only :smh:

Fell for the hype. Trade Rudolph and one of your WR for a better TE and a lesser WR. Rudolph has some value.

welp -- for those who have edelman and ridley you should start them without hesitation this week

Edelman , Vareen , Sudfeld are all out for the thurs game . Vareens out until WEEK 11
i think you mean amendola there

Last edited:
Order these pmayers n terms of how much u should panic on them...

No particular order.

MJD
CJ Spiller
Marshawn Lynch

Dez Bryant
Greg Jennings
Mike Wallace

Anyone think Thompkins will get over 100 yds with 2 TDs?
For the year? Yea I think he might. Could be close. 

Anyone missing the point here? How the hell did you manage to get Foster and the God?

Do it. ASAP

Back
Top Bottom