OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

Pick 2 of 3 to start:

Dwayne Bowe vs. Dallas
MJD vs. Oakland
Darren McFadden vs. Jags

0.5 PPR league. I'm leaning towards MJD and McFadden.

Last edited:
Who would you guys start at the Flex position this week between David Wilson or Julian Edelman?PPR league, and I have VJax & Torrey Smith starting at the WRs

Who would you guys start at the Flex position this week between David Wilson or Julian Edelman?PPR league, and I have VJax & Torrey Smith starting at the WRs
Edelman. everyone is hurt and Brady has history with him. Wilson is going to have limited carries due to fumbles and Jacobs will be utilized in the RZ.

Pick 2 of 3 to start:

Dwayne Bowe vs. Dallas
MJD vs. Oakland
Darren McFadden vs. Jags

0.5 PPR league. I'm leaning towards MJD and McFadden.
I would start MJD and DMC too. I don't know if Alex Smith is comfortable with Bowe just yet (Smith spread the ball around). I actually traded Bowe (needed RB depth), but he is worth holding onto just to see if he regains his 2011 form.

Look at this stupidity.........Lost one point for giving up that many TDs, and vaulted up off the strength of return yards. I'm about to just pick up the worst defense I can if this continues.

Look at this stupidity.........Lost one point for giving up that many TDs, and vaulted up off the strength of return yards. I'm about to just pick up the worst defense I can if this continues.
Why not? If you're getting pts for yds, might as well fight fire with fire. CLE I believe has the next highest yds and they aren't too strong on defense. Look for teams with bad coaching or return men that consistently bring it out.

Why not? If you're getting pts for yds, might as well fight fire with fire. CLE I believe has the next highest yds and they aren't too strong on defense. Look for teams with bad coaching or return men that consistently bring it out.
They were gone, I ended up going with Dolphins D. Lucks going to light them up but it will mean nothing, and they rush the passer alot.

They were gone, I ended up going with Dolphins D. Lucks going to light them up but it will mean nothing, and they rush the passer alot.
Who is your opponent using? Maybe ARI (I'm thinking it's a shootout) or STL (I think ATL scores early and often). IDK tho, it's hard enough predicting regular players, but KRs IDK man.

Good luck tho.

top 5 defenses this week?
No order:

CIN (PIT is in shambles)

HOU (TEN isn't too good, just stack the box and dare Locker to throw. Reed might be back)

BAL (CLE still has Gordon suspended and Weeden threw 3 INTs last week)

CAR (Bills are wack and look what they did to SEA)

OAK (JAX has no O)

Just my thoughts tho.

Been looking for a fantasy football thread on NT for awhile, well how do you think CJ Spiller will go in terms of rankings this week?

I finally draft Foster and he is splitting carries now :rolleyes

They play the Titans this week

I hope he at least gets in the endzone

Been looking for a fantasy football thread on NT for awhile, well how do you think CJ Spiller will go in terms of rankings this week?

I think he's being under ranked on places like ESPN. I think he'll be back to top ten. That pats-bills game was really weird all around

What is Alfred Morris' trade value?

Not super high at the moment. But it depends on what you're trying to get. I think theres a little worry out there about the lack of zone read being used in the DC gameplan.

I actually think the Dolphins D is good. Cameron Wake is a beast. They've got talent all over the place.

I have Brent Celek, and Gronk is stashed.

Is it worth dropping Celek for Kellen Winslow?

I would personally hang in with Celek. I'd rather have the Kelly offense than any sort of jets association. Lol

What do you think of Jordy Nelson and Alfred Morris for McFadden, Tavon Austin and Torrey Smith? I have Jordy and Morris.

wr's rb's

Calvin Johnson
Miles Austin
Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Andre Roberts
Frank Gore
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell

Non-PPR, 6pt receiving and rushing TD

Pick 1: Sproles, D. RIchardson, Mendenhall

Pick 3: Megatron, Dez, Marshall, Welker, Thompkins, Shorts, Stills

Last edited:
What do you think of Jordy Nelson and Alfred Morris for McFadden, Tavon Austin and Torrey Smith? I have Jordy and Morris.

wr's rb's

Calvin Johnson
Miles Austin
Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Andre Roberts
Frank Gore
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell
Nelson will hold his value this year assuming he's healthier than last year and isn't dealing with that nagging injury, and personally I think Morris will start out slow this year and slowly get better, not to the point last year but where he is consistent enough to deliver, McFadden O-Line is terrible, although with Pryor there he might be able to spread it out but overall I don't like him as much as I did two years ago. Tavon Austin definitely has potential with the young Bradford and Co, but he might be a sleeper/riser later this year, and considering your RB's keep Morris, Smith will have his good and bad days.

wr's rb's

Calvin Johnson
Miles Austin
Jordy Nelson
Michael Floyd
Andre Roberts
Frank Gore
Alfred Morris
Joique Bell

Don't do it. DMC is made of glass. Why would you downgrade from Freddy and Nelson just to get Tavon?

Back
Top Bottom