OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

I'd definitely pickup Royal. 5 TD's in two games. Floyd gets injured today. I thought this production would come from Vincent Brown.

Other options to drop besides Hartline?

People who drafted Spiller high gotta be salty
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And agreed, Peterson and McCoy look like the only RBs who will beast consistently.

I ended up with Jamaal Charles, at least he's been getting in the endzone but smh at Andy Reid giving him only 16 carries. Give that man the rock!
It's so frustrating..

Pierce should definitely not be getting more touches than Ray Rice anyways.

So I have B. Pierce, time to sell him?

The owner of Ray Rice has:

B. Marshall
Cobb
Sproles
Torrey Smith

I'm a little thin at WR and RB2, how would yo aproach this?

If rice misses a week his owner could be looking very desperate...

My team is Kaep, Desean, Bowe, Ridley, Charles, DeAngello and Myers for my starters.

I don't regret drafting spiller at all, just he's more of a 3rd rounder but MJD fans definitely are salty, Jags are just a bad team and until they get some weapons and a decent QB well, there won't be many players to spread everything around and give MJD that room to go. He's pretty much the star of the offense side of the team

Last edited:
Do you guys think Martellus Bennett will keep this kind of production up this season? I have Tony G also but I was considering trading him for some more depth. I'm probably crazy for even thinking of doing that :lol:

Well thats enough of this. Freemans my QB in a league and he has to go. I have people trying to offer me Rivers, Palmer, or Bradford. Which one do I realistically go after?

I'm done with Wilson. Starting Miller next week I guess. :smh:

Just picked up Royal in my money league. Him or Jordy will be replacing Thompkins next week for sure...

Looks like I'm winning again this week. Up by 11 and still got Kaep playing tonight. Feels good to have a 2 game cushion in my division :pimp:

I'd be shocked if Martellus finished with 10 TD's, even with three now.

Antidope: Rivers may be the best option, Carson will come cheaper. I have minimal interest in Bradford.

MJD is going to rot on the bench for the rest of the year **** him.

I have the worst luck ever I swear. Dropped/fumbled TDs from the Giants WRs ugh :smh:

Seabass with the clutch 14 points today. Long as Russell Wilson and the Seahawks D don't go ham, I should have week 2 in the bag.

Up 18 points and he has no guys left when I have Beast Mode tonight and Steeler's D tomorrow :pimp:

Thank you Ridley and Edelman for stinking it up on Thursday night. 2-0 in my division leading up to a great matchup next week with the #2 team in my division.

Last edited:
I have the worst luck in FF. Looks like 3 out of 4 teams will be 0-2.

Drafting well but getting screwed by under-performers is the worst, especially when I'm always projected to win before the week starts. Feels bad man. :smh:

I'm 2-0 in both leagues I'm in thanks to shady, Julio jones , and Rodgers. Played celek who didn't even get a catch. And played Andre Roberts over marlon brown. And I had Wallace on the bench cuz I couldn't take Andre Johnson out. Still got Ws

Side note mad af bout the eagles L

2-0 in the one league I happen to be putting money up for, thank God williams didn't get that TD or else I would've been heated.

Back
Top Bottom